Replies

• BunnyzBebaH
    BunnyzBebaH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job :)
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Holy smack, you don't even look like the same person, way to go!

I got to edit, my daughter just came in, and I told her to check out your pic, then I said the first pic was her before, and my daughter said omg..I thought it ws a pic of her mom!

Seriously you look 20 years younger. Great job!
  • jessaoneal
    Options
    Oh my Goodness !!! You Go Girl!!!!!!!
  • andie3045
    Options
    that is AWESOME! i know how it feels to morph into a completely different person... you must be so happy!
  • iwillweighlessoneday
    iwillweighlessoneday Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing. :) I just lost my first 11 or so pounds and I'm so excited to see an after picture. You look great. Thank you so much for the inspiration.
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing! Truly an inspiration!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    A-MAZ-ING!! Way to go!! Thanks for posting this, just what I needed after all the chocolate I've been eating this week! :tongue:
  • Newfunlander
    Newfunlander Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You really are an inspiration ! You look amazing !!!! :flowerforyou:
  • thriving2slim
    Options
    awesome!!!! Congrats on your victory, you deserved it for all the hardwork you did...:flowerforyou:
  • blondie_girl14
    blondie_girl14 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My tips or advice is: This is a lifestyle change, not a diet, and I had to look at it that way , or else it would be too overwhelming. I still log my foods, even though I know what is what, I still need to see it at the end of the day. if you do eat something that isnt healthy or too much of something, dont think you just blew it , now you can eat whatever you want, cause you didnt, and you cant. This is our life, we are going to eat things that are not the best for us at times, but the key is to not let it throw you back off track and just keep going. Some people have a cheat meal, or even a cheat day planned into their week, or month, that may help you too. Know your limits, if you know you wont be able to stop eating something, dont start! that was me for a year, I didnt eat a potato chip cause I didnt think I would be able to stop eating them till the bag was gone. Your desire to be healthy needs to be stronger than your desire to eat that ( insert your weakness here). You CAN DO IT. You can, if I can , anyone can!!

You're so right!!!!! And look at the results it gave you! You're awesome...
  • mb52
    mb52 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great!
  • manipriscilla
    manipriscilla Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i need to do the same !!! i have to make time for this ...

you look awesome!!!
  • mhoss101
    mhoss101 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! WAY TO GO!! I just started the long journey of losing weight.. my goal is to lose about 100 lbs.. Hands down the hardest thing to do but I know I can do it. This website is great!
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    :noway:

:flowerforyou:
  • Vonne
    Vonne Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Thanks for sharing.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Wow! Thanks, It really does inspire people to see that! God Bless!
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I soooooo want to be you! I can't wait to post before and after pics (one of these days). Everytime I see them it pushes me to strive harder. Thanks for posting and sharing your pics. You're awesome!:happy:
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you feel AWESOME because you should. You have worked hard. You are beautiful! Way to go and thanks for sharing your before and after pics with us. We all need to see inspiring pics and stories to keep us going. Keep up the awesome work and just think of all those things you can do now that will only make your life happier each day. :wink: Phyljen
  • twilight1542
    Options
    AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!