How many 5 year olds could you take in a fight?

Options
Jerrypeoples
Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
You are in an enclosed area roughly the size of a basketball court
There are no weapons or foreign objects
Everyone is wearing a cup (so no kicks to the groin)
The children are merciless and will show no fear
If a child is knocked unconscious, he is "out." The same goes for you.

Replies

• samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    HAHAH I laughed so hard when I read this. Truly, I would have to say 3. They are scrappy and aren't afraid of being thrown.
  • KainStar
    KainStar Posts: 197
    Options
    I guess I'm getting beat up and looking stupid. Lol. I wouldnt hit a 5 year old, yet alone any kids at that.
  • holdingon2faith793
    Options
    I say 6 considering I have 4 relentless boys ranging from 7-11 and a 4 yr old girl. I can hold my own and run faster than 3 of them.
  • Pimpmonkey
    Options
    I'd say at least 3, but 5 year olds are pretty tough.
  • aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    If they come at me one at a time, It will be similar to a zombie survival scenario...and I may last years. If they all come at me at once, I will likely be overtaken in 21.8 minutes.
  • holdingon2faith793
    Options
    I guess I'm getting beat up and looking stupid. Lol. I wouldnt hit a 5 year old, yet alone any kids at that.

Get a few of your own, you'll Change your mind. Lol. Mine have a habit of dog piling me if they get me down, and I ain't got a problem jack slapping them.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    If there is snotty nose anywhere around or hands covered in blue food dye...NONE! I'm running for the safety of the hills.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    two. the most any one person could handle is 2. that's why they invented babysitters and kindergarten.

they are extremely strong, fearless, ruthless, practiced with their moves by this time AND starting to rationalize. no amount of protection could save you. you're a dead duck.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Screw that! Them kids like to bite! I'm outta there!!! ROFL! :laugh:
  • KainStar
    Options
    Hmm
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    Being the mom of triplets I can tell you for sure that I can take three of them at a time (hey, we have all survived to this point and they are 10, so I know I got this LOL)
  • KainStar
    Options
    I'll get there! I just have one now. I'm sure I'll be having more. Before its all said and done I'm sure my mind will change about how many I can take on. Lol. Kudos to all you moms who can! I respect you for working hard and being good mothers (:
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    lol i keep picturing me like a giant water bufflo with little cheatas stuck all over me
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    If they come at me one at a time, It will be similar to a zombie survival scenario...and I may last years. If they all come at me at once, I will likely be overtaken in 21.8 minutes.

i think youre selling yourself short. kids would freak out if they saw you eye gouge their friend or if you picked one up and used him like you were competing in a hammer throw

i think i could last at least 45 minutes if not an hour
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

but seriously I reckon around 80 before I get bored.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    If they are boys, I would just run at them threatening to hug & kiss them aunty style. I am sure they would scatter.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Not even one. I've done karate classes with mixed sparring and those little suckers fight low and dirty!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    a whole pre-school ! ye buddy !
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options

Get a few of your own, you'll Change your mind. Lol. Mine have a habit of dog piling me if they get me down, and I ain't got a problem jack slapping them.

I couldn't do this, either. AND...I have had eight of them.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Tell the one on the left that he/she is the cutest and gets all the candy. Throw candy at that one and watch them turn on him/her. Then run.