How many 5 year olds could you take in a fight?

Options

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Hahaha!! I could take 15... maybe. I taught Sunday school. Sing a song and they're sedated for a good 5 minutes... knock them all out while they're unaware. ;)
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    All of them

also the first one becomes a weapon :devil:

This right here.... I was thinking this very same thing! Find the biggest one and use them to baseball bat the rest!! Good times!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    All of them...i AM 5 at heart...I would sing songs, and play fun games and have them exhausted.

dont lie, youd show them pictures of creepy spiders, snakes and clowns

heeheehaha.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    If they are boys, I would just run at them threatening to hug & kiss them aunty style. I am sure they would scatter.

I was going to say pick one up and spank him and the rest would run for cover, but a smooch would work as well.

Or you can just offer them icecream later if they can <<insert pointless task here>>. Make a run for it as they try to push down a wall or reach for the sky or something.
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I think I could take 47. It'd have to be spaced out so i could get my breath back. I think i could handle waves of 10. I'd just punch the first 5 year old I see as an example, to draw blood. Then I'm pretty sure I could weed out the other 9 no issues. Sadly, I've had this same question proposed to me with midgets, seeing as thats not hitting a kid..

I'm Justin and I can take on 47 5 year olds.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    All of them :smokin:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I could never hit a5 year old....... so for the sake of this experiment I will assume they are zombies.... if I have learned anything from the walking dead it's that they can't be turned back........ in that case I am guessing 100 plus..... but I'd probably get bitten and then turn myself.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    20!
    I know Jiu Jitsu!

lol
  • placeboaddiction
    Options
    There is a website that will calculate this for you.

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

It said I can take on 23.

getfile.php?id=247101&a=e97d7a15a3b586e612a274c20eda5960&t=51237d4a&o=F263C3330362FE34F982D24DDC554F76A17C9462022BAF7BE683BD11821E530F9063C22F0362&n=5yo.png&i=1
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

30 apparently, I might see how many 90 year olds next :laugh:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    If they come at me one at a time, It will be similar to a zombie survival scenario...and I may last years. If they all come at me at once, I will likely be overtaken in 21.8 minutes.

I love precision!

I could take out at least 10, I have two boys...they call me Dark Mistress...yeah, at least 10, I'll be shooting for 25 though. I like to set my sites high.

And apparently the website says I could take 25..so I'll shoot for 50... But I was so confused there for a minute, one second it is asking me if I would use one 5 year to plow through a bunch of them (hell yes!!) and then next it was asking me if I wanted to sign up for a dating site....are the two things related? The fact that I would use a 5 yos body to bash my way out of a massive horde makes me datable? interesting....

:wink:
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

25. It could have been more but I've never experienced swarming or trampling.
  • placeboaddiction
    Options

30 apparently, I might see how many 90 year olds next :laugh:

I can take on 30 90 year olds. 1 more 90 year old over 5 year olds. hmmm

fight90_30.jpg
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options

25. It could have been more but I've never experienced swarming or trampling.

You have not yet lived then, my friend.
  • jonnie7053
    jonnie7053 Posts: 48 Member
    Options

And the answer is..............24 :devil:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    I can take 29 90-year olds...damn I was shooting for 50! ha!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    i dont buy the websites calculations.

i very easily compartmentalize things and i could easily turn off any remote feelings i may have for smashing a kids skull in and not think of my friends kids.

The_Matrix_Reloaded.jpg
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Oh no, blocked at work waiting for the answer.

But I would resort to biting and eye gouging. My guess since I can kick high, about 20.
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I work with kids...all it takes it a chomp from their two year old brother and the fight is over. Five year olds are brutal! I can take on three.