THE MOST DISGUSTING DIET FOOD THUS FAR..WHAT'S YOURS???

Options

Replies

• nataliefamily3
    Options
    On accident I bought tofurkey vegan tofu pepperoni (thought it was turkey pepperoni) it tasted how wet cat food left sitting in the sun smells. Soooo gross
  • TrishLG
    TrishLG Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Kale or Seaweed. I don't care how super, UGH!
  • Faulkners407
    Faulkners407 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    People will probably think I'm crazy, but, Greek yogurt. To me it tastes like sour cream. All the other yogurts I like. Just this one for some reason. Maybe it's the brand.

it totally does taste like sour cream-the plain fat free kind-I give it to my 7 year old step son as sour cream in a bowl, he has no clue its not the same as at home as long as he does not see it come out of the container!

The full fat kind is amazing...but well-full fat!!

I add peanut butter to my fat free yogurt :ohwell:
  • OddChoices
    OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Brownie.
  • kellie1055
    kellie1055 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    anything from tofurkey, that "two ingredient" oatmeal cookie recipe on here....gag, smart ones breakfast quesedilla, miracle noodles (lets just say those didnt digest well and I almost had a heart attack when they finally did...enough said), veggie bacon.
  • carolyn000000
    carolyn000000 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Chocolate pudding made out of avocados ........................disgusting!!!:huh:
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    some of these are so funny! I happen to love jello but haven't tried the ****ake rubber bands yet... sounds like a must try:laugh:
  • nomicat77
    nomicat77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Kelp noodles. I was looking to alternatives to pasta/noodles/spaghetti/rice in the local health food store and...no. Just no. I felt sick afterwards.

THEY SOUND HORRIFYING
  • nomicat77
    Options
    Pumpkin spinach smoothie. Oh my god was it disgusting. *shudder*

Wonder if it tastes similar to Hungry Girl's Cat Vomit Quishe..I mean pumkin Quishe..
  • nomicat77
    Options
    coconut water..it tasted like I licked off used gym equipment.

EWE YES!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT STUFF!!!!!
  • nomicat77
    Options
    because i was trying to make pasta low calorie and animal free...really bad idea...
  • nomicat77
    Options
    Chocolate pudding made out of avocados ........................disgusting!!!:huh:

WTF
  • eb12112
    Options
    I'm putting New Whey protein shots in the "food" category. If I ever tasted baboon *kitten*, I would imagine it tasting similar to this. Worst. Crap. Ever. And Sweet Baby Jesus, the aftertaste!!!! :sad:

this made me laugh SO hard!!!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash, shiitake noodles, cauliflower pizza crust, and any kind of cake in a mug

Cauliflower Pizza Crust?????What???? That's just wrong. LOL, and yeah I'm not enthused by the idea of eating cake in a mug.

Actually....the cauliflower pizza is pretty darn yummy. And I like mug cake....just ate one, with chocolate chips. Shiritake noodles are gross. Spaghetti squash is good as long as you don't expect it to taste like pasta.
    What grosses me out is any of the Walden Farms products....they are all just nasty.
  • janerfitnesspal145
    Options
    I'm putting New Whey protein shots in the "food" category. If I ever tasted baboon *kitten*, I would imagine it tasting similar to this. Worst. Crap. Ever. And Sweet Baby Jesus, the aftertaste!!!! :sad:

This was too funny. I was trying to read it to my husband and couldn't stop laughing long enough to get the words out. And so very true, Whey Protein. Just. Nasty!
  • Apicius
    Apicius Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I saw a program once where they made cheese from the bacteria living between your toes. This I realised is how they make low fat processed cheese slices.

Also on ths list are most protein bars that when chewed end up like some chemical chocolate flavoured plumbing tape. You chew and chew and it never goes away...

Protein shakes made into anything, pancakes, mug cakes, all look like someone else has already digested them.
  • caroldeanda
    caroldeanda Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I AM LMAO at this thread!!!!

Ok for me its....

fat free cream cheese....there is a reason there is fat in it.....without it it tastes like wet chalk smeared on whatever
    protein powder is also gross....but ahh well my trainer says I need it and it will help me and sure enough i started having it after workouts and I lost more weight and feel more energized and ready to go for my nighttime cardio
  • JuliaWomp
    JuliaWomp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Tempeh!

I love the Flexitarian book. It's got great information. One of the ideas was to toast Tempeh and use it as a crouton rather than regular croutons. I'm always looking to improve my food with more veggies. So I JUST toaste Tempeh.. it's HORRIBLE!!

It's like soft pork but tasteless. It was not crunchy and it wasn't good! It went into the garbage!

If you fry tempeh in a drop of olive oil with salt, then dip it in spicy mustard, it's actually quite lovely.

Mind you, I only ate it during my 4 month stint as a vegan, so my tastebuds weren't exactly at their keenest.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Nutritional yeast. Blargh.
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Better N' Peanut butter...I assure you it isn't

It is amazing! I love it. I eat it twice a day. Seriously.