THE MOST DISGUSTING DIET FOOD THUS FAR..WHAT'S YOURS???

Options

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Arctic Zero "ice cream"
    They took all the happy out.

Eat Talenti Gelato or Haagen Dasz 5 instead!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Brussels sprouts... yuck. I tried, but I cant stand them!!

did you try roasting them with bacon and parmesan? It's a game changer!
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    South Beach Snack Smoothies, shiitake noodles, Walden Farms everything, Hungry Girls recipes...that I believe are her cruel jokes, Quest bars, & Vita tops/muffins.
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Herta giant hotdogs
    Pink, flabby and flaccid..... Yuk!

Cottage cheese. Gross

Low fat yoghurt. Taste so artificial

Skimmed milk

Oats so simple. Ugh prefer real oats

Tasteless dutch tomatoes

Nimble bread and rice cakes

Diet coke (used to clean loos, grit stages and as a spermicide in certain countries

Okra -so slimy it should have been used in Ghostbusters

Any low fat spread. Utterly disgustedly Butterly and Flora

My trainer is recommending almond milk so will let you know
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options

Love love love them! With loads of gravy.

I hate:

Oranges - even the smell is yuck
    Tomatoes
    Root veg - but not carrots
    Yogurts
    Pineapples
    Pears
    Diet drinks
    Grits
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to add as I don't eat stuff I don't like but I absolutely love the OP for using 'thus' in the post.
  • KatjaO
    KatjaO Posts: 71
    Options

did you try roasting them with bacon and parmesan? It's a game changer!

And eat them bright green, not overcooked canned green bean color. Most stuff turns gross if over cooked.
  • skiersteve12345
    skiersteve12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    rye bread... the worst food in the world
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I tried Walden Farms peanut butter!! gross calorie free and fat free, it tasted really like crap in a jar.. if i would guess what crap taste like that would be it.. no kidding!! yuk it is still in there and i need to toss it out.

After reading this thread, I visited Walden Farms' website out of morbid curiosity. I didn't see one single ingredient that could conceivably have come from a "woods" or a "farm" :laugh: ! It's hilarious that they use such a folksy, rustic name when all their ingredient lists sound like top-secret chemistry projects.
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Yeah - the spagetti squash was pretty bad - had to add so much sauce to cover the taste I should have just made regular spagetti!! Also tried zuchini tots - supposed to taste like tater tots. Not too bad but really need to use imagination (or lots of ketchup) to convince yourself they are tater tots!!!
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Honest Tea sugar free lemonade. I actually can't imagine how they tasted it and said "yeah that's good" and then sold it. Absolutely horrid.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Anything with aspartame in it. Yuck!

eat/drink enough you get rat poison...lets all drink/eat rat poison!!!
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    The Walden farms no calorie peanut butter. Don't even think about what it could taste like. It sure as hell isn't peanutbutter...
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Protein bars. These are not food. No matter the brand. Gross gross gross. I've tried, really, to like them. Some of the flavours sound delicious. But they are disappointing and nasty every time.
  • Lila90
    Lila90 Posts: 27
    Options
    THIS is why i don't believe in "diets".

Anything that's labeled 'diet', 'fat free', 'reduced fat', 'low calorie' just isn't worth it to me.

Why replace real ingredients with extra salt, fake sweeteners, fillers, & refined ingredients?

What's the point of forcing yourself to eat something that tastes like crap & makes you miserable? :huh:

You're just going to go back to your old eating habits & gain all your weight back anyway.

I prefer REAL food made with REAL unprocessed, organic, non-GM/GMO ingredients!

At the end of the day, it's all about proportions & moderation.

F--- "diet" foods!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Years ago I got on the Dr Phil diet food bandwagon. I was eating one of the oatmeal raisin bars and my 4 yr old asked for a bite. I told her it wasn't very good but to her it looked like a granola bar and she wanted to try it. She took a bite, chewed for a minute, and threw up all over the couch. We still laugh about it.
  • gingabebe
    gingabebe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    The Walden farms no calorie peanut butter. Don't even think about what it could taste like. It sure as hell isn't peanutbutter...

That crap is terrible. I didn't want to throw it all out so we made bird feeders where you put the seeds on peanut butter spread on a paper towel roll and all the birds in my yard left ;)
  • littlelady2b
    littlelady2b Posts: 104
    Options
    Salad dressing that doesn't poor out but plops out and any fake food like fat free anything for example cheese that tastes and feels like soft rubber or plastic yuk! Oh yeah and the new fad that is suppose to be healthier for you example chocolate covered bugs or any kind of bugs not even goin there!! Not happening!! For me that's just wrong lol.
  • jazzrose007
    jazzrose007 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Really? I use quinoa all the time..I absolutely LOVE it! Not sure what happened with yours, but trust me...Quinoa does not taste like dirt, nor does it have the texture of dirt. I actually like it better than rice.
    I love Quinoa also, it good for you and it tastes great!
  • littlelady2b
    littlelady2b Posts: 104
    Options
    Omg and soy any soy especially in yogurt.....don't mess with my yogurt.....that would just be nasty!