THE MOST DISGUSTING DIET FOOD THUS FAR..WHAT'S YOURS???

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• ghhosstt
    ghhosstt Posts: 112
    Options
    Walden Farms calorie free "peanut butter". I put the words peanut butter in quotes because whatever Walden Farms puts in that jar is not, by any means, even distantly related to peanut butter. I don't have very discerning tastes, but it should be illegal to call that sludge peanut butter.

All of those Walden Farms calorie free products scare the hell out of me.
  • potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You guys are a buncha weirdos! This thread sounds totally delicious. And WASA crackers rock :D
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Vegan Protein Powder... for the life of me right now I can't remember the brand... but it tasted like dirt, seriously.
    I choked down the entire container i bought (for $50) just for the simple fact that the nutritional content was so outstanding

never gain... blecckkhh!
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Hungry girl is an idiot. I got her bar drink book one time. It was so horrible! She is a horrible chef!

Yeah I tried her butternut squash "fries." Didn't come out as crispy as hers on television looked and I didn't change things up. Also tried the yogurt and cake mix alone. Too...sweet/rich, needed to be watered down. Not like she's coming up with ingenious, delicious recipes. To think she has a show.

Agreed! I've watched her show a few times and some of that stuff looks absolutely disgusting...like putting broccoli slaw in tomato soup. That doesn't even remotely sound like an alternative to pasta to me.

Also disgusting...anything dairy labeled 'fat free' or fat free dressings..ick...
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    protein bars, they never taste of the flavour there supposed too and some just taste like chalk or something,:frown:
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    tuna protein shake... even with honey, flax seed, chia seed, bee pollen, chocolate almond milk, orange juice, cocoa... Nothing helped cover the flavor nor smell of a half a can of tuna blended into my shake. I tried it again the next day just to make sure... YUCK! I may never have ahi sashimi again.

I got a little nauseous just thinking about this...
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    anything from nutrisystem!

Their food scares me. I was reading an article that said every item of food they sell has at least two different carcinogens in them.

Yeah---and I know what it is---pulverized waste tires! I swear that their "scrambled eggs" tasted like burning rubber!

This makes me feel better. I've always felt bad that I can't afford it! :happy:
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Truvia makes my coffee taste like Lysol.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    The protein powders they made a few years back... Yuck! Had the infamous protein stench that would give me headaches and stomach cramps!

Wasabi paste : WTH with this product ... Basically a chilli in the nose
  • mjl54
    mjl54 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow I was on Nutrisystem for a year and lost 80lbs I didn't think the food was that bad sometimes i would a spice here or there. Never got sick once. I haven't been on it 4 months. but I must say starting it was probably the best choice I could have made.
    i def LOL at alot of what eveyone deosn't like
    speghetti squash that stuff is the bomb
    im even eating tufu occasionally :noway:
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Really? Is there any doubt?

Rice cakes. Styrofoam sold as food.
  • mjl54
    mjl54 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    oh and walden farms products are good besides the peanut butter of course. I have tried most of them and still use alot of them.
  • Tanana66
    Tanana66 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    All vegan food pretending to be meat or cheese. :mad: Fake bacon, pretendy mince, fake cheese.....barf!!! Just no!
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Spiulina - great for weight loss because it makes you vomit
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    Anything by Walden Farms
    Vegan meat and cheese
    Rice cakes
    Diet soda
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    anything from nutrisystem!

Their food scares me. I was reading an article that said every item of food they sell has at least two different carcinogens in them.

Yikes! I considered trying those too recently because they started selling them in walmart :p glad I didn't now :p
  • Danilynn1975
    Danilynn1975 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'd always rather eat less regular food than more diet food but I got lured into trying those Laughing Cow Mini Babybel light cheese rounds by how few calories they had when I'd see them in friends' diaries.

It's like eating a lightly-cheese-flavored combination of petroluem jelly mixed with rubber!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

The worst part was that I bought the Costco-sized package and had to eat for at least a month (I cannot throw away food).

I feel responsible for this somehow. Those things are like kryptonite to me. Sorry for the illusion you might have gotten that they taste or feel like real cheese. It's a memory of cheese we got in the Navy that lure me back. I'm a sick twisted individual. I eat them, not totally sure I like them, but it's a bad addiction to battle. I truly deeply apologize for luring you into them.

For me the never again food is:

turkey bacon. No, not sure what part of a turkey it comes from. I have my theories, but that is not bacon.

Artic Zero Ice Cream. Never ever again. Ever.

Just to add a disclaimer, I like a lot of foods most people despise, liver, turnip greens.....

But that artic zero stuff, should be renamed wet frozen slushy chalk scraped off an airport runway after de-ice agents were applied. It smelled exactly like the glycol used to de-ice planes in the winter. The after taste made me want to amputate my tongue, brushing my teeth failed to remove the taste. It took half a bottle of Listerine to rid me of that taste. Eating was painful for days after that Listerine torture session.

and Walden Farms "peanut Butter" I have cleaned things up at work that looked better and smelled better. Also I highly doubt food is supposed to taste like a de-greasing agent. I know what that tastes like by accident and that Walden Farms stuff tastes just like Tolulene and Methethyle Ketone. Can't be healthy for you. I'm sure lab rats dropped dead from fear of being forced to eat it again, death was the better option.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes ( *kitten* child of cardboard and styrofoam), and something I haven't tried and won't as the very idea makes me want to throw up...protein powder. ( Ugh! Give me a bloody rare steak if I need protein!)
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I'd always rather eat less regular food than more diet food but I got lured into trying those Laughing Cow Mini Babybel light cheese rounds by how few calories they had when I'd see them in friends' diaries.

It's like eating a lightly-cheese-flavored combination of petroluem jelly mixed with rubber!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

The worst part was that I bought the Costco-sized package and had to eat for at least a month (I cannot throw away food).

I feel responsible for this somehow. Those things are like kryptonite to me. Sorry for the illusion you might have gotten that they taste or feel like real cheese. It's a memory of cheese we got in the Navy that lure me back. I'm a sick twisted individual. I eat them, not totally sure I like them, but it's a bad addiction to battle. I truly deeply apologize for luring you into them.

For me the never again food is:

turkey bacon. No, not sure what part of a turkey it comes from. I have my theories, but that is not bacon.

Artic Zero Ice Cream. Never ever again. Ever.

Just to add a disclaimer, I like a lot of foods most people despise, liver, turnip greens.....

But that artic zero stuff, should be renamed wet frozen slushy chalk scraped off an airport runway after de-ice agents were applied. It smelled exactly like the glycol used to de-ice planes in the winter. The after taste made me want to amputate my tongue, brushing my teeth failed to remove the taste. It took half a bottle of Listerine to rid me of that taste. Eating was painful for days after that Listerine torture session.

and Walden Farms "peanut Butter" I have cleaned things up at work that looked better and smelled better. Also I highly doubt food is supposed to taste like a de-greasing agent. I know what that tastes like by accident and that Walden Farms stuff tastes just like Tolulene and Ketone. Can't be healthy for you. I'm sure lab rats dropped dead from fear of being forced to eat it again, death was the better option.

I don't think I've laughed this hard in years! amputate your tongue......OMG just too hysterical and I still have tears pouring down my eyes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • leslie0218
    leslie0218 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Quinoa! Blah! Maybe I'm just not making right, I don't know but too afraid to try again! LOL :)