Dessert Ideas Please!

Options
I am looking for your favorite dessert ideas that are 100-150 calories or less, and involve little or no prep time. I would enjoy ending each day with a little sweet treat, but I'm fresh out of good ideas! :sad:

Replies

• TGGolfer
    TGGolfer Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    take a banana and slice it up and lay the slices on a plate. Take honey and lightly drizzel it over the banana slices, then take some cinnamon power and srinkle it over the honey and then top with a dollup of fat free whip cream from the can........great dessert:happy:
  • jbonow1231
    jbonow1231 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The Jello Temptations are pretty good and have absolutely no prep time. The Lemon and Lime flavors are only 80 calories.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I literally just finished eating a life changing lemon gelato. I bought it at the store (didn't make it) and it came in a container and is 130 calories. I think I will have to budget it in a lot more.

[Okay, maybe it wasn't really life changing but it was worth every single calorie, for sure!]
  • majoki
    majoki Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    What I love for dessert right now:

Garden Lites Veggie Muffin, Zucchini Chocolate - You keep these frozen, and when you want one, pop it in the microwave for 35 seconds.

Once it's heated, I put it in a dipping bowl and put a small amount of ice cream (usually 1-2 small spoonfuls) on top.

The muffin is 120 calories. The ice cream is about 70 calories.

I'll have a mug of green tea with this, and I find it hits the spot! =)

The veggie muffins I get from Costco, for nutrition info see http://www.garden-lites.com/recipe/zucchini-chocolate/
  • mhabib1980
    mhabib1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i get plain non-fat greek yogurt and blend it with strawberries or cocoa powder + splenda. It is very yummy. Try it :)
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Mini Kinder Chocolates. 71 cals each, so 2 is just over 140.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    A small banana, sliced. Melt 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and pour it over the banana. It's divine.
  • DonnaBee2013
    Options
    I buy no sugar added dark chocolate wafers (the kind you make chocolates or candies out of), and melt maybe 6 or so., quarter up some strawberries, grab a low fat/no fat sugar free vanilla pudding cup, plop a little light cool whip on it and have myself a little guilt free party :)
  • creamyjalapeno
    creamyjalapeno Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I take one Honey Graham square and break it in two. Then I take a Hershey's sugar-free miniature chocolate, cut that in two and put half on each cracker. Top with one Kraft Jet-puffed stacker marshmallow each. Nuke for 10 seconds for insta-smores. 98 calories and 19 carbs (less if you discount the sugar alcohol in the chocolate).
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches and bars are good, too. They also have candies and some kind of chocolate or peanut butter wafer bars but I haven't tried either of those. Just the ice cream.
  • lauradawson1123
    Options
    Delicious BUMP!
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Frozen fruit in the food processor, add a little milk and eat like ice cream.....yum!

Mix 1 box of dry Angel Food cake mix with 1 box of dry any flavor cake mix and blend both really good then put the dry cake mixes together in a covered container. When you want a single cake: Put 1/3 cup of the mix in a large microwave safe mug and add 3 T. water, mix well. Microwave 2 minutes. Cool. I eat the cake just plain but you can add fresh fruit after it cools, then eat......yum!
  • cmugirl33
    Options
    Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches and bars are good, too. They also have candies and some kind of chocolate or peanut butter wafer bars but I haven't tried either of those. Just the ice cream.
    The peanut butter wafer bars are good, definitely try them!
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Homemade Banana and Peanut Butter Ice-cream (from www.thekitchn.com):

4 bananas
    2 T peanut butter

Chop ripe bananas and lay on a sheet. Freeze for a couple of hours.

Put banana and peanut butter in a powerful blender until creamy. Add milk to adjust the consistency a little if you like. Either serve immediately or put back in the freezer to harden up a little.

Decorate with banana slices, or chopped nuts, or dark chocolate...
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches and bars are good, too.

Check the nutrition panel on normal non-diet iced cream sandwiches available in your area.

My go-to dessert is the Blue Bunny Iced Cream Sandwich. The nutrition on it is really similar to the Skinny Cow ones (bit more fat, bit fewer carbs), but they are $4/12 instead of $5/6.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/skinny-cow-skinny-cow-icecream-sandwich-40776760

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/blue-bunny-ice-cream-sandwich-42770866
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    - plain low-fat yogurt with sugar-free or no-sugar-added jams & jellies

- a little bit of dark, dark chocolate and a cup of tea

:drinker:
  • hopestreet2470
    hopestreet2470 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Pudding!

This is a little higher then 200 but is full of good and is so easy to make!

Get one avocado, 6 dates (soak them in a little hot water for a min or two) put dates + avo in a blender + one cup of almond milk and blend for two min then add to tables spoons of dark chocolate coco powder and blend once more till its pudding like.

once its served I like to top it with some grated 80% dark chocolate or fresh strawberries.

This will feed two and it is super yum :)
  • rachelabdy
    rachelabdy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh wow these ideas are great, I'm so excited :) am making my own from suggestions here: 1/2 banana topped with melted fun size Milky Way mixed with 20ml light cream.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Sounds simple (because it is!) but I've been enjoying sugar-free Jello. I make it like Jello Jigglers (1.5 c water and the larger box of Jello) and pour it into an ice cube tray. 4 cubes comes in at 20 calories.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Open pint of ice cream calculate how much is 100-200 cals and eat that much