Dessert Ideas Please!

Options

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Edy's Slow Churned is good and 110 to 130 calories per half cup.

For a party though, a favorite is just a premade angel food cake topped with a mixture of crushed strawberries and cool whip. YUM!
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    Open pint of ice cream calculate how much is 100-200 cals and eat that much

^ LOL that's what I did last night :)
  • lhalket
    lhalket Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    A lots of great ideas on here! Also here's a link to 55 healthy snacks under 200 calories.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=1792
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Box of Angel food cake and a can of crushed pineapple, mix together and put in oven per directions on box - easy pesy
  • machfive916
    machfive916 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Angel food cake made with Splenda instead of sugar.
  • mikejholmes
    mikejholmes Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You can get 100 calorie sundae's at the grocery store. Go to the database and search for Tops - Sundae Cup Ice Cream - Assorted.
    President's choice has little containers of apple sauce. Search President's Choice - Unsweetened "Just Apples" Applesauce -- 50 cals.

Those are my standby's at this point.
  • Kari089
    Kari089 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Use a mixer to combine some light yogurt with frozen fruit of your choice..add a dash of sweetener if you like..and you have instant ice cream!

100g light yogurt
    150g frozen raspberries
    dash of sweetener

RaspberryIceCream_zps15263b17.jpg
  • Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    bump
  • herebeeri
    herebeeri Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I like heating up some sliced banana with low fat custard, stirring in some ground cinnamon and topping with a crumbled amaretti biscuit. Makes a lovely rich, creamy proper pudding! Calories will depend on amount of banana and custard!
  • CoriWv176
    CoriWv176 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just found this the other day and they are wonderful. One box of Sugar Free Yellow Cake Mix only, 1 -1oz box of sugar free lemon pudding and 2 cups skim milk - mix together all three ingredients then fold in 1 cup of fresh blueberries. For the icing: 1 package of Neufchatel cream cheese - softened, 2/3 cup of plain greek yogurt and 1 cup of powdered sugar (I used 1 1/2) - its enough to ice 48 cupcakes. I calculated it all on here and it comes out to be 102 calories.
  • KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Here are mine if I haven't already told you these:

Fiber One Brownies heated in the microwave for 10 Seconds
    90 Calorie Snickers Ice Cream Bars
    Warm Delights 150 Calorie Mini Portions
    Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies (80 Calories for 2)
  • fbranch7
    fbranch7 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!:flowerforyou:
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    core an apple, and fill the space with a little maple syrup, cinnamon, dried cranberries, lemon zest, and walnuts. Wrap up in parchment paper and bake for half an hour. So good. You can make it uber decadent and more calorie dense by adding mascarpone cheese, and sprinkling the top with a kind of streusel mixture. That's the company version.
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    sugar free jello pudding dulce de luche (my favorite), I enjoy any of the sugar free pudding, sugar free fudge pops, fresh strawberries sprinkled with sweetner of your choice, graham crackers with peanut butter (gives you some protein as well) or skinny cow ice cream
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Skinney cow candy bars are 110, also weight watchers has some delcious deserts in those ranges and during the summer skinny cow ice cream
  • _TEMPEST_
    Options
    1 cup fat free whipped cream topping
    1 tbs PB2

Mix well, it will form a mousse! Top with chopped nuts or a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup.
    RICH & DECADENT!
  • twilasue54
    twilasue54 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    the Peanut butter wafer bars b Skinny Cow are Yummy! i just tried the new skinny cow carmel squares and peanut butter squares and they are also delicious.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    1 Tall Glass
    20 oz Water

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand go.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Sugar free chocolate jello pudding with some sliced up fruit, or almonds. it is my after dinner treat almost every night!
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Save for later :smile: