Colonic Hydrotherapy

Options
123457»

Replies

• fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    This thread is full of crap (minus the intelligent anti-woo posts...)

Four words:
    Haribo sugar-free gummies.
    You're welcome.

I just shot soda out of my nose, lmao! I need to re-read the reviews section on Amazon for those sometime. :D
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Never thought i'd see a thread that's three years old about colonics.

in regards to "gerson therapy", it lacks any sort of evidence. Unless you're on deaths door and have exhausted all treatment options, i wouldn't even consider it. Actually, if i were, i'd rather spend time with loved ones that have my last days on earth doing this "therapy"
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    2013sk wrote: »
    Ive had a couple of them in the past, Only because I used to eat soooo much sugary cereal, I used to always feel bloated. Really worked well, and done the trick. The lady I saw, was lovely too, chatted the whole way through and made me at ease

Not really a nice feeling, (Like your pooping yourself hahaha) I had pimples on my legs the whole time and felt cold hahahaah!! But yes, It cleanses everything out, and you feel heaps lighter when you come out, I think you have to watch what you eat before and after them for a bit. Also supposed to be good for your skin, hair, health etc...Lots of benefits....

I also had to buy some probiotics after, to put all the good bacteria in you, you keep them in the fridge... She will tell you all this anyway. Alot of food like steak or red meat can be stored in your gut for years and years, as doesnt full digest properly. She will tell you all about the colon, etc....Well I dont have that horrible bloated feeling anymore.... Worked for me and worth every penny, wasnt cheap either!!

Good luck....Let me know how you get on with it!!!

S x

edited because zombie thread. D'oh!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I have a bowel disease and I wouldn't do this unless it was life or death lol
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I have a bowel disease and I wouldn't do this unless it was life or death lol

IKR! For so many reasons, perforated bowel and messing up your gut flora. No way for me either.
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    No, no, no, and no.

This reminds me of a commercial that currently plays on my radio station: "Think you're fat? You may just be bloated." Try these magic pills to lose the bloat and you'll instantly become skinny - because you're not fat. Just bloated.

For this thread, that translates to:
    "Think you're fat? You may just be full of crap."

I'm tired and need to go home at this point. :smiley:
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Nice to see your post.
    The purpose of colon hydrotherapy is to eliminate the poison merchandiseand also the unclean residue within the colon.
    colon hydrotherapy instrumentality conjointly maintains the water pressure and temperature therefore the cleansing is conducted at an even rate.
    Keep sharing.
    http://colonhealthtips.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/colon-hydrotherapy-and-your-health/

I know it's a zombie thread, but since others were picking out gems from previous pages, I just had to inquire about this one. What is "Poison Merchandise" and how did it get into my colon? Is that like this?

c94dcad5d2e15cfd588eff05251bdab2.jpg

I am pretty sure if I had a colonic I would cry tough too... so maybe that is it?
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    Never thought i'd see a thread that's three years old about colonics.

Rather a constipated wait... I didn't just say that! o:)

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    sllm1 wrote: »
    No, no, no, and no.

This reminds me of a commercial that currently plays on my radio station: "Think you're fat? You may just be bloated." Try these magic pills to lose the bloat and you'll instantly become skinny - because you're not fat. Just bloated.

For this thread, that translates to:
    "Think you're fat? You may just be full of crap."

I'm tired and need to go home at this point. :smiley:

Those ads frustrate me.

"Yeah, I'm probably just full of gas and doody. My thighs are doody. My big fat neck is doody. My diabetes and heart disease, all because of doody."
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My 19 year old cat has colon issues so I give her 1/2tsp of miralax in her wet food twice a day and 1TBS of Pumpkin in her wet food as well, and she is regular now. If I skip on this a few days she gets backed up again and meows and strains her poor little self out.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Treece68 wrote: »
    My 19 year old cat has colon issues so I give her 1/2tsp of miralax in her wet food twice a day and 1TBS of Pumpkin in her wet food as well, and she is regular now. If I skip on this a few days she gets backed up again and meows and strains her poor little self out.

Thank you for this.