Replies

• wmstormvet
    Options
    I eat...I only wish I could eat more! lol

Feel free to add me.
  • Missjuly7
    Missjuly7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I eat, cleanly for the most part. I avoid processed everything if I can. This is a permanent lifestyle change for me, not a quick fix. :)
  • pullem
    pullem Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm currently eating 2400 calories a day and my goal is to drop to under 20% bodyfat not a weight related goal :)
  • KrissyKris10
    KrissyKris10 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me as well. I always eat above 1200. prefers to get my food from whole foods as well. not that i don't splurge every once in a while :)
  • EEfromJersey
    EEfromJersey Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love to eat and as i'm finding out it's usually the wrong things this is why for the last two months i've been getting back into working out on a regular basis before I get totally out of hand...lol, I'll send out a friend request.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you like
    SW-249
    CW-223
    GW-195
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    I agree with Beth, Add me if you like
  • sagaloo
    Options
    hiya, i've just joined and i'm finding it a real struggle to stay within cals.
    Unfortunately I have a big appetite and i'm always hungry!
  • Whipppets
    Options
    Look at my diary, its open.. I eat 2-3000 calories a day but exercise everyday. I go over calories sometimes, but do not sweat it.
    sw 188
    cw167
    gw165
  • Hi Beth and Everyone,
    Just started today :smile: I eat, but I don't eat healthy. I either eat too much of he wrong foods, not enough healthy foods, or I don't eat all day and then I'll eat way to much later. My goal for this program, is to make a lifestyle change. I was diagnosed with an Autoimmune disease in 2009 and it changed my life. Since I was 12, I always had a struggle with my weight. I did every diet, lost and gained for years. When I was 25, I made changes and started to just eat healthier. I also began to exercise, faithfully and I loved it. I went from 168 to 130-135 and kept it off until I got sick. I am in remission and it's time to feel good about myself again. I decided to Post on this Message Board, because I want support from people that lose weight by eating. Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • Abbi73
    Abbi73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 39 yr.
    5'7"
    SW 200
    CW 185
    GW 145
    I want to be healthy and regain my confidence. Working out and tracking my food have helped me reducing stress, losing weight, and building self-confidence. I am a graduate student and a mom of 4 girls.
    feel free to add me
  • babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    sure, add me. i can eat 900 calories for breakfast...

i'm 33
    currently 216
    goal is 180 initially

following a primal method of eating which is why my breakfast is sometimes that big.
  • helz83
    Options
    hi new 2 this need ideas love food but need some healthy options :))
  • catrunsintowindow
    catrunsintowindow Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I'm 24
    SW ~180 (172 when I started MFP)
    CW 163
    GW 145

I do exercise a fair bit (between 3-6 times a week, depending on how busy I get), but I do it mainly for strength and cardio goals and don't track it here. I do TDEE instead and eat about 1600 calories a day.
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Options
    I am with you guys!! I also like to eat. I am trying to make some healthy lifestyle choices rather than constantly DIETING. I have found that I have more success with weight loss when I eat more and exercise.

Would love to have some more friends!!
  • kcook323
    kcook323 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My calorie range is 1670, but I'm not going to sweat it if I go a little over some days, or a little under some days.

I have battled obesity all my life. I joined a weight loss group in the 4th grade (I will be 41 next month). I did very well, met goal, and then got tired of it. The end of 9th grade, after regaining everything and then some, I decided I didn't want "fat" Senior portraits. Once again, I met goal. Then I met my now hubby the Summer after high school, we got married a year later (22 yrs ago, ;) ), and went from eating a small hamburger and water (McD's) to Quarter pounder meals with real Coke, and sometimes an extra Quarter pounder. Three kids later, a few diets in between, and I'm almost back at my highest weight again.

I'm trying My Fitness Pal for the second time, and although I don't do forums that well, I feel like I need some extra help from some buddies. When I'm good, I'm really good, when I'm bad, I'm really bad. I like to eat, and I know the quality of food will allow for more food. I love seeing what others eat to get ideas of my own.

So, that's my story. Feel free to add me too!
  • angelbear12870
    Options
    Hey over here, I EAT and I cook for my family. I need friends who go through the ups and downs of eating and cooking with and with out the good num nums.

SW 357
    CW 252
    GW 150 to 175 what ever looks better, lol
  • shellybean73
    shellybean73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i eat... anyone can add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I eat :) My brother who is a nutritionist has me set at 1700 calories..

SW 191
    CW 181
    GW 150

5'6

:)
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I eat!! 2000ish a day. Add me, people :)