Replies

• arbarber
    arbarber Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am with ya! Please add me!
  • aimeev2
    aimeev2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I eat a lot of high calorie whole foods. I would rather eat whole eggs than egg beaters, so my calorie-reducing strategy is to lay off the empty calories like excess sugar and alcohol instead. I haven't had much progress just yet, but I broke my ankle just after starting MFP. Though I've been immobile for 10 weeks now, I've managed to at least not gain so I consider that a victory!:smile:
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi Beth I completely agree! ... Please feel free to add me :•}

Our stats and goals are quite similar .. I think it will be great to support and motivate each other on this remarkable journey :•}
    Good Luck Beth!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I eat the Maker's diet and am an execise machine

SW: 250 pounds
    CW: 179 pounds
    GW 134 pounds

this time last year I was 220 pounds. I lost 30 pounds at that time from the 250.
  • loseitbee
    Options
    I sent you a request!
  • J3ss1caD
    J3ss1caD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. We are very similar.. and I eat!!!

I'm 5'1. And my goal weight is around 125ish. :)
    I'm almost there.. if not there. My fitbit scale broke so I haven't weighed myself in a week.. lol. Regardless. I log food everyday.. and can be great for motivation.
  • Justamom410
    Justamom410 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    OMG I was actually just thinking THIS EXACT SAME THING. I looked at someone's food diary and they were just over 1000 calories and their meals weren't even meals! I really need to connect with people who EAT!

I'm 5'7"
    SW/CW 241
    GW 170
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I eat!
  • Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I eat 1360 a day in calories

SW 221 (before I found mfp)
    CW 178
    GW 140
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have an open diary.

5'3''
    SW-184
    CW-174
    GW130/40 - basically when I think my body looks good and I can see some ripped abs.
  • unlikelyathlete
    unlikelyathlete Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey! Me too! Eating is good. I'd love to have more low-cal substitutes to make my favorite foods. I've learned several and am open to more. Nice to see the emphasis on health here.

Please add!
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I couldn't go on with the day if I only had 900 calories! I love food to much!

SW: 149 ish?
    CW:140
    GW: 125 or 115 depends when I get there
  • joy4824
    joy4824 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Totally understand that one...I love food and so I eat a lot...feel free to add me.
  • nik2710
    nik2710 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 37 years old, eating 1600 calories a day.

I'm just under 5 foot and 1 inch.

My Cw is 119 lbs
    My gw is 115 lbs

I have lost 15 lbs so far.

Please feel free to add me.

:) x
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I love food and we have similar stats... feel free to add me!

30 years old, 5'2
    SW: 118
    CW: 114
    GW: Not sure-- my original goal was 108 which I hit after about a year on MFP. But now I'm working on getting more toned and my weight's creeping back up. I'm not too concerned because I feel like I'm still getting smaller, just more muscular.
  • biddy36
    biddy36 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I definately could do with the support from those who eat :)
  • HealthyNowForever
    HealthyNowForever Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I eat. (normally about 2000 cals a day) I just joined MFP today, but I have lost 79 pounds so far and have 16 to my goal.
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    I'm still looking for my "perfect" calorie number, but it's a work-in-progress I guess. Would love some pointers from anyone who is having success. My diary is open to friends and I log in everyday. I'm 40 yrs old, I have two kids, a "somewhat" supportive husband (that's a work-in-progress too), full-time job (not including the mother job), and SW: 240 CW: 234 GW: 160. Add me if you'd like the more support the better I'd same.
  • MrsLeeAdama
    Options
    People who eat? That sounds like me.. Feel free to add me!
  • readyAIMfire
    readyAIMfire Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ditto, ditto, ditto! Awesome post! Requesting you now! Others that share your feelings, may also request me!

Aimee