whats a good size thigh for a girl?

Options
124»

Replies

• jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    First: It's great you're getting healthy as well as watching your weight and size.
    Second: There's no "good" thigh size for a girl. At this point, if you haven't already, start looking at what makes YOU feel good. Not what everyone thinks the right size should be.

I'm not sure if you meant to come across this way. But, it sounds like you're wondering what society THINKS the right size should be. Women are different sizes. And once YOU begin loving how your clothes fit and once YOU begin to feel sexy and amazing, that is when your thigh is the right size.

So work on you and how much you want to be healthy and fit :)

Awesome answer! I totally agree!!
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I used to think I had big thighs, but now I'm pretty sure I just have scrawny calves. My legs look like Q-tips. :laugh:

At any rate, thanks for all the posts. It helps me put my thighs in perspective. Mine are 19". I'm 5.5" and 127 lbs. Strong curvy legs are awesome!
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    OP deactivated her account but this thread lives on lol.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    It should reach at least from the hip to the knee.
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    It should reach at least from the hip to the knee.

At least!

And if she's worried that her boyfriend's thighs are smaller than hers, she could always get a new boyfriend with larger thighs. :drinker:
  • roxannaroccobarrows
    Options
    I'm 5'4"
    196 lbs
    34" waist
    25" thighs
    16.5" calf
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I love my thighs and my thighs are big, strong and firm.
    All the better to squat with.. :)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread raaaawwwwrrrr.

My thighs are 22" and just yesterday I told my husband that I can't wait to stop cutting so I could eat more and hopefully build muscle to make them bigger.

Different strokes for different folks.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    It's not really about the thighs, more about being healthy. Doesn't matter what size you are if you are a healthy person. You can have the smallest thighs you want as long as you are healthy. Just make sure you exercise your muscles.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    What a strange question

Even stranger that people are responding to it two years later! :wink:
  • ChenyuC
    ChenyuC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My answer is strange for this strange question. But this is what I think my thighs should be like not anyone else, is when I sit at the toilet and I can still see part of the toilet seat. Once I can't see any white from the toilet seat when I sit, then that means my thighs are too big and are considered thunder thighs.
  • rspeelman1234
    rspeelman1234 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    are YOU happy with your thighs? That is the only question that should matter.

This!
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Don't ya just love a good Saturday night necro thread???? Tiptoeing out on my genetically amazing legs now.................
  • BeckFair
    BeckFair Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    nanainkent wrote: »
    At 5'5" and 190lbs I am a total apple figure and my thighs are 22". I would like them a bit smaller but not more than 2".

I am 5'6" and 188 and my thighs are 24". I would love it they were 22". But I'm 40" DD on top so I need the ballast.