How Did you Develop Your Username?

Options

Replies

• RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    My name is Randi and Renz is the first 4 letters of my last name. Creativity has never been a gift of mine.
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    A good friend years ago started calling me Christizzle before putting izzle on stuff was even cool.

This topic is so weird because I posted this morning about the fact that "Christizzle" as a username is already taken by someone who is pretty much unactive on this site. I wish she'd close her account so I can take out the extra "Z" . It is MY username literally everwhere else.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    With witchcraft and wizardry.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    I licked last nights tears off my moustache, and thought to myself. Huh that would make pretty good lube
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Lies. She is just SO motivated and supportive that she just wants everyone to know to DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'. If she's not on your FL, you should probably ask yourself why. And then add her. She's the sweetest and most motivating person on MFP and loves helping people on their journey. :heart:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    My name is kortney, and I'm a lady.
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    It's a song by the Swedish melodic death metal band Soilwork.
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    At my old job I once got a package addressed to "Satch Gallamax".... which is a gross misspelling of my actual name. It ended up sticking as a nickname.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    It's a play on my real name, Paul Davingomorisious
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    I polled my friends list and used the most popular choice :happy:
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Everything else I came up with was taken, I'm not very imaginative when it come to usernames!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    My name is kortney, and I'm a lady.

STOP WITH YOUR LYING LIES, MICHELLE
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    my middle cat was born at the aspca, and the girls there named him and his sisters after the ghosts on the game pac man, he was the only boy so he was named clyde. i started calling him clyde the cat as his full name, i thought that was cute so i stole it.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

Lies. She is just SO motivated and supportive that she just wants everyone to know to DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'. If she's not on your FL, you should probably ask yourself why. And then add her. She's the sweetest and most motivating person on MFP and loves helping people on their journey. :heart:
    STAHP. STAHP NAO.
  • KainStar
    KainStar Posts: 197
    Options
    My name and I like stars
  • chocolatierswife
    chocolatierswife Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i am the wife of a chocolatier. not very imaginative but my name was taken.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    It's my first initial and last name.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    play on my middle name and last name....

it's cute
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I got sick of more sensible names because they were always already taken so I had to keep coming up with new ones which I couldn't remember. .so One day I just put down my initials and and the last 5 digits of pi and . . voila!. . Now. . whenever I try to create an account somewhere and it says my username is already taken. .I know i already have an account there. . .
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Rocky always called Adrian "Yo! Adrian!". Except, my name is Andi. So "Yo! Andi" was born.