Where are you considered "a regular"?

Options

Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    This is sad, but true...

The only two places that I think I could be considered a regular are the cupcake bakery near my house and the donut truck that parks on our downtown square every week.

What can I say... I like fresh, handmade pastries and I won't give them up. :laugh:
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Gym & local bar ...
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Coffee shop and grocery store. Oh and bobbi brown makeup counter. I don't wear a lot of makeup but I use their skin care stuff and they have events.
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    I realized how I almost never eat out ever since i started weighing and logging my food. I'm pretty used to my own crappy cooking by now :happy:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    My running route.

The bookstore.

My favorite coffeeshop.

My favorite bar.

Here.
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Sonic, I go just about everyday to get a Rt. 44 water. :drinker:
    Oh and church :)
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Chipotle and the Dunkin Donuts where I get my morning coffees.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Local bar, pizza place I'm dubbed his "little stromboli girl", & local diner (they also own said local bar).
  • OddChoices
    OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    The local YMCA
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    we have a awesome new winery here.
    YUM!
    i wish there were more winos here.
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Chipotle (the only "fast-food" place I'll eat at and my once every two weeks or so indulgence), Lowe's / Home Depot, and Jungle Jim's International Market (the most awesome foodie paradise ever)
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    The gym... And the gas station food mart near my apartment when I splurge on the weekends...
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    The warehouse district. That's where the "ladyboys" hang out
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    hmmm i would say people remember me in multiple.. when i call my insurance agent she knows its me just by my voice... oh! and at my college the financial AID lady always says hi and asks how i am and notices when i do something different with my hair.. thats about all because i dont get out much...
  • Rozieq84
    Options
    The hip local coffee place, the zumba/salsa studio where I take class, my knitting group, the community theater where I spend a lot of my time, and probably a lot of different bars around. ha!
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    The warehouse district. That's where the "ladyboys" hang out

1st I read that as "the whorehouse" district
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Gym, nail salon, bar.

Edit: And my rheumatologist's office.
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Theres a little dive bar/ restaurant close to my boyfriends house, the kind where they don't care if you're drinking at 7 in the morning :D The two of us have breakfast there at least once a week, always have the same waitress. Love it there!
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Yo! Sushi, my local green grocers and other shops, and is tumblr an option? I'm definitely a regular on tumblr. I never leave. Thank Heavens theres no closing time.