Where are you considered "a regular"?

Options

Replies

• kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Home, work, kids' school, grocery store, doctors office (mine and kids), gas station. That's about it. :tongue:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Little corner store where I buy my bad habit also at the liquor store couple stores down.
    Both places know what I get each time.
    I don't think I could say the gym though :P which is bad. That needs to change
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Here, the grocery store, Target pharmacy..... I use to be a regular at Wendy's so much so that I didn't have to order. I just walked in and paid no matter who was cashiering...
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    my bathroom.

That's why I had the cameras installed.

I know.
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    the gym, work, CVS pharmacy and my hair salon :smile:
  • paleo_caveman
    Options
    A little pub at the end of my street.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Sushi place I go every Friday for lunch
    My gym
    The grocery Store by my house
  • Jason3589
    Options
    Work, my house, gym
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Dunkin donuts (for iced coffee, not baked goods). The gym and the library when I am not carless.
  • jenfoxjercha
    jenfoxjercha Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    Regular gym
    Work
    Is there time for anything else?

Oh wait, on the water in the summer.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, for sure the gym. Also we've been going to this one Mexican restaurant since I was 12 (I' m 39 now) and they know us there, even asked about my son when he was deployed.
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    6 a.m. Spin class.
    8 a.m. Friday Zumba- even though I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
    And the fruit/veg section at the grocery store.

God, that's sad.
    To be fair though I live in the middle of nowhere.
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Kroger. That's about all.
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    The hardware store, the animal health supply store, and the grocery store. Oh, and I go to Target several times a week :)
  • imfivebyfive
    Options
    In the woods where I run. But who is considering there? The squirrels perhaps.
  • FitGuyWillDoIt
    FitGuyWillDoIt Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Neighborhood grocery store & coffee shop next to office. Aaaaaaaah javaaaaaa!
  • BamBam125
    BamBam125 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    The grocery store. We go 1-2 times a week. Hubby is a regular at more places than I am because I pack a lunch whereas he eats out.

Before we moved I was a regular at a local Thai place. It's a bit far for me to be a regular there now, plus we cook more and eat out less anyway. But they knew me well and always got me a Thai tea before I even placed my order for one.

We used to be regulars at a local sushi bar, but the chef changed and the Tuesday special ($2 for 2 nigiri) changed, so we don't go as often anymore. I make sushi at home now more than we go out.

I also used to be a regular at the book store, but now I have a kindle... I guess I'm a regular "at" Amazon. :laugh:

We're also regulars now at a number of local consignment shops. We go a couple times a month because we're trying to furnish a house on a budget, plus they sometimes have more interested pieces than the big dealers do.
  • Michellelmt
    Michellelmt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awww lawd...they know me as family @ our local target & coffee shop!!
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    My girl.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i'm a regular at the Food Lion that is right down the street from me. i'm always popping in there to buy fresh fruits and veggies and i basically know all the cashiers there at this point :)