Where are you considered "a regular"?

Replies

• MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    The gym, the produce store by my home, the local coffee house that created my chai tea obsession.
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    They gym, the Car Bar, The Current, the leather shop, and the Harley shop...
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    this god damn forum.
    i think things were better when it was the bar....
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    The Gas Bar on the way to work. I stop for coffee every morning Mon-Fri.
    The Liquidation Store beside my workplace. I stop there every afternoon for my daily 'walk'. I just walk through every single aisle, then walk right back out.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Funny this thread showed up today because just today someone asked me if I wanted my "usual". I was so excited, I've always wanted to be a regular somewhere and remembered and have my *kitten* made without my asking. Although it was hard for me to just say "yes"...I HAD to add the "Yeah but don't forget to put plenty of salt and pepper":embarassed: <----bicch.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    It used to be the Sonic near(ish) my house. Not any more, though.:bigsmile:

If I had a Sonic, Popeyes or Chick-fil-a near me, I'd be in there every day. Fat be damned!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,649 Member
    My church and the gas station I get my favorite coffee from.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    My job's cute little cafe, the fro-yo place by my house, my apartment's leasing office (I'm high-maintenance, literally), my neighborhood Target and Half-Price Books, my optometrist (been going since I was a kid), and the Whole Foods pizza counter.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    I'm not really a regular anywhere. But this lady at Havana's Cuban Restaurant always remembers me, no matter how sporadically I've visited. And the bartender at the English pub does the same thing. I've been there like three times.
  • jeslaughter
    jeslaughter Posts: 131 Member
    my bathroom.

ok me too...about the only place...other than my daily walking route
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Peet's Coffee. The tennis courts (almost any of them in the area).
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    At Cheers. They all know my name.

"Where everybody knows your name...and they're always glad you caaaaame..."
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Local grocery store and sixpacknutritionshack.com. Kinda boring...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Lived in the same home for almost 25 years. Shop at the same grocery store, same gas station, same liquor store, same cigar shop. Everybody knows me.

3 daughters all went to the same schools. Young people are always asking, "Aren't you Holland's Dad?" Or "Tara's" or "Nikki's"

Plus I have been playing indoor soccer at the same arena since it was built. Every one there knows my name. In fact, the manager at the Arena gets calls looking for a goalkeeper all the time and calls me, saying they asked for you by name or they described you perfectly.

And in my parallel Biker Universe, I run into the same people all over the West Coast.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Local shooting range and the nail salon :laugh:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    MFP
    Costoc
    Roly Poly
    My office
    the kids jumphouse
    my planet fitness
    the liquor store on my way home
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    my bathroom.

ok me too...about the only place...other than my daily walking route

You hang out in her bathroom too?
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    The church :smile:
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    My turbo class at the Y, my weight room in the basement and the local liquor store that reminds me of cheers when I walk in.
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Home, work, kids' school, grocery store, doctors office (mine and kids), gas station. That's about it. :tongue: