If you could go back in time...

Options
13»

Replies

• sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    the 50's, when Elvis was super smmmmexy... i would marry that man :) mmm...excuse me while i fantasize about Elvis :)
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    January 17 1996. And I'd eat that last cannoli, instead of letting my stupid girlfriend have it.
    Damn those cannolis were good.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    As one or two folks mentioned... there are so many possibilities... would be hard to choose just one...

Ancient Rome and Greece.
    AD 30 Israel to experience Jesus in the flesh walking the face of the Earth
    Medieval Europe but only in the right place
    Renaissance Europe to meet Newton and Galileo...
    Early America... the Revolution... the Framing of our constitution
    Civil War
    WWII....

All these are intriguing. In reality though, I am convinced that we live in the best time frame for us..
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Maybe for a short moment (Aug 2000) to remember what it feels like not being worried about my hubby's leukemia. Otherwise I love the moment I'm in now. Each day is amazing but not in a rush for tomorrow. Things go by too quickly so I'll just enjoy this moment.
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    the past is stupid and the future is hopeless. I wish I could enjoy the moment I live in, but I never have and never will. :brokenheart:
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    The 1990's.

Music was great, television programs were awesome (Saved by the Bell was my favorite TV show growing up) and the movies...I used to go to movies all the time when I was younger, but now I don't even recall the last time I went to a movie.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Whatever, I would just totally marry David Tennant and visit ALL THE TIMES.
  • whitesox56
    Options
    I'd go back to Las Vegas March 1987 and bet a *kitten* ton of money on the Minnesota Twins to win the World Series. They were predicted to finish in last place in 1987. LOL
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Paris on July 14th, 1789.
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    RI, summer 1995 - to have more years with my mom and to major in nursing my 1st time through college (so I wouldn't have had to go back to school for it years later.)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I FOUND THE DOCTOR!
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    January 1, 2012. i wouldn't have been such a dumb *kitten* and i could have saved myself a lot of heart ache.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a huge geek, but I'd totally go to East Africa two million years ago and see what the life of early humans was like.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Ancient Egypt times, hang out with some Pharaohs or Cleopatra. Or, I would want to go watch a real live gladiator battle in the Colosseum in Rome.

In my life, I would go back to backpacking Europe, 2008, and just relive that over and over again.
  • hacker1234
    hacker1234 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a huge geek, but I'd totally go to East Africa two million years ago and see what the life of early humans was like.

May be interesting, but I'm not sure you would last too long.