Guilty Pleasures. What's yours?

Options
So I love my wine a couple nights a week. Or an occasional vodka with OJ. I try to steer clear of beer (calories + my kind of quantity = diet murder) but I do miss my Budlight.

Fellow drinkers out there? Yes I do drink and I'm still losing weight. By keeping it smart, working out more on days that I will drink, etc. Yes, I know it's not a healthy habit, but neither is chocolate cake on a cheat day, or a big greasy cheeseburger on a day you have those extra workout calories to spare. And we won't even get into smoking (which I don't).

This is my guilty pleasure. What's yours?

Replies

• kjohnson754
    kjohnson754 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Cinnabons
    Whoppers from Burger King
    Klondike bars :)

I eat them for cheat meals although minibons are 300 calories. I buy two on Friday but eat them for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. :)
  • nerdehgirl
    nerdehgirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Two words....

Bacon Spaghetti.

I drool just thinking about it. :(
  • shytrevoak
    shytrevoak Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Cinnabons
    Whoppers from Burger King
    Klondike bars :)

I eat them for cheat meals although minibons are 300 calories. I buy two on Friday but eat them for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. :)

Oooo Cinnamon is also a weakness of mine. Delish. If I ever go for a sweet, it usually involves cinnamon lol
  • rumplesnat
    Options
    Microwaved Quest Bars and long, hot showers.
  • shytrevoak
    Options
    Two words....

Bacon Spaghetti.

I drool just thinking about it. :(

I've never had bacon spaghetti! But it makes ME drool thinking about it HA! Everything is always better with bacon right?
  • nerdehgirl
    nerdehgirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Indeed. Bacon is so yummy!
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    i absolutely LOVE ginger snap cookies and penaut butter toast!
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm now strictly a wine guy. I use to be a "beer connoisseur", but my weight didn't agree with that. So, I've pretty much stopped drinking beer :(

Pinot Grigio for white & Cab Sauv for red :)
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Nutella.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Whiskey
    Beer
    Kettle chips
  • erinlibke
    erinlibke Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Nutella.
    :heart:
  • jennifermarie16144
    Options
    I have to have a coke everyday. Drinking a coke is like what drinking coffe is for coffee drinkers.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Mine is similar to yours, but I can't have OJ due to the acid content. OJ has me doubled over, plus the calories and sugar for me are not cool.

BUT.................

I found that if I mix an orange mango Sparkling Ice water and vodka, it tastes just like a fuzzy navel and my stomach has no issues with it. Sparkling ice has no carbs, no calories, no sugar, the only thing it DOES have is green tea extract so all you'd have to count is the calories in the vodka.
  • shytrevoak
    Options
    I'm now strictly a wine guy. I use to be a "beer connoisseur", but my weight didn't agree with that. So, I've pretty much stopped drinking beer :(

Pinot Grigio for white & Cab Sauv for red :)

The beer is a killer in the weight dept. I quit 4 months ago with that nonsense. Miss it, but hell, I miss alot of things. Mine- Moscato for white, but I mostly drink Taylor Port. I'm not exactly a light weight. The port is non expensive, and 18%. Love it-
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Barefoot Cabernet is pretty light on calories if you're a calorie counter like me.
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    cold (ambrose) rice pudding - from the tin - with jaffa cakes!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    meth
  • shytrevoak
    Options
    Mine is similar to yours, but I can't have OJ due to the acid content. OJ has me doubled over, plus the calories and sugar for me are not cool.

BUT.................

I found that if I mix an orange mango Sparkling Ice water and vodka, it tastes just like a fuzzy navel and my stomach has no issues with it. Sparkling ice has no carbs, no calories, no sugar, the only thing it DOES have is green tea extract so all you'd have to count is the calories in the vodka.

WOW! That is awesome info, and I thank you for sharing it! I also have some tummy issues and have to be careful what I eat/drink. (Hence, the reason I said occasionally lol) This is due to having my gallbladder taken out 5 months ago when I had my baby boy. Lame. I'm so going to try this! Yaye!
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    meth

LOL. Joking?
  • shytrevoak
    Options
    The Barefoot wines ARE really good. I really like the red moscato :)