Guilty Pleasures. What's yours?

Options

Replies

• karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Lays dill pickle chips - or pringles salt & vinegar in a pinch.
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    1. Pizza
    2. Hot Rolls with Cinnamon butter from Texas Steakhouse
    3. Fried Pickles and whatever the sauce is that comes with them at Cheeseburger In Paradise
    4. Caramel Milky Ways
  • Jhs1987
    Jhs1987 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Pizza and beer! I have cut out beer during the week, I may have a glass of wine or two, but no beer on school nights. I do have beer on the weekends, but I work out more and "save up" some extra calories during the week for it. Seems to be working out ok so far! Pizza I haven't touched in months... but I had a dream about it the other night! :laugh:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Oreos dipped in peanut butter or nutella. WINGSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Good heavens, I just had sugar shock! What a grand idea pairing Oreos with Nutella!

Bread bread and more bread. I love it but I can't have more than a postage stamp sized piece or I'd blow it.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRk6UsFlQ8wYLGDl_FFI3pvkRiGYGlQt7k5M2HS44nY5NhF6WG6Vg
  • shytrevoak
    shytrevoak Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wine. Oh wine. I can easily put away a bottle. (And I'm talking those mega-bottles that you can get 2 for $10 at Sam's Club). Definitely not my favorite, but it's cheap, it gets the job done.

Haha! Nice to see someone else who can drink like I do. Once I start it's hard to stop! I guess I stop when the bottle is.. empty?? lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Cinnabon (not very often, but I LOVE it)
    Wine (Again, not too often anymore ,but it's WINE!)
    Pizza.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I can easily put away a bottlel

For sure. My wife and I always buy two of every varietal we get. One is just a tease.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Mcdonalds.
    In our house we say we get a twice-monthly craving for mcdonalds. (Think that originated with comedian Lee Evans). So we do indulge, since I started to watch what I eat, I have started feeling guilty about it, never used to :(
    But now the kids would go mental if we didn't go!

You shouldn't feel guilty--a cheeseburger, small fry and kid cone comes in at a reasonable calorie amount.
  • shytrevoak
    Options
    All of your posts are making me CRAVE! LOL

Breads! Absolutely.

Beer, Beer and more BEER!

Damn...

I need a beer.
  • lpherman01
    lpherman01 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Peanutbutter Chocolate Malt Balls. Each one is 25 calories and worth every ounce. I try to quit after 4, but it usually winds up being 6 or 8.
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I see the Introduce Yourself section is slowing turning into the Chit Chat Fun and Games section.
  • Purple5150
    Options
    Totally enjoy relaxing with a wonderful glass of wine along with some Gruyere cheese with a blueberry horseradish spread. YUM!! And yes, the occassional Shock Top and OJ when we BBQ.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Wine. Oh wine. I can easily put away a bottle. (And I'm talking those mega-bottles that you can get 2 for $10 at Sam's Club). Definitely not my favorite, but it's cheap, it gets the job done.

Haha! Nice to see someone else who can drink like I do. Once I start it's hard to stop! I guess I stop when the bottle is.. empty?? lol

And such a sad moment that is!
  • shytrevoak
    Options
    I see the Introduce Yourself section is slowing turning into the Chit Chat Fun and Games section.

Woah, calm down. I rarely post anything at all, and I happened to put this in the wrong section. But it blew up so fast that it's pointless to move it. My apologies.

Is your guilty pleasure ruining other people's fun? Just a thought.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I refuse to feel guilt over food. My guilty pleasures are my viewing choices:

Glee
    Revenge
    Nashville
    Pretty much any drama on Channel 4 (UK): Misfits, Skins, Utopia etc, etc

Glee boxset + Cadbury's Creme Egg + nice cup of tea = heaven :laugh:
  • Ciderfan
    Options
    Packet of pork crunch and a bottle of shiraz... :drinker:
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    French bread with warm Brie
    Caramel with dark chocolate
    Rum
    Rum
    and then some more Rum.
  • jooonesy
    jooonesy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wine
    Cheeseburgers
    French Fries
    Macaroni and Cheese
    Chocolate ANYTHING

I have to have at least half of this list once a week or my body goes through withdrawal... :embarassed:
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon rolls.