Changing lanes without signaling

Options
_noob_
_noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
:explode: seriously, I'm not a mindreader.

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options

Forget it. If I signal, you'll speed up to block me.
    Yeah, I'm faster than you, but it's not worth the gas.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I hate incompetent drivers....did I spell that right? I think so.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    not what I was expecting this to be about . . .
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    hunt them down.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    not what I was expecting this to be about . . .

:huh: :huh: :huh:
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I only signal when I'm about to cut you off.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    thats illegal... if people do it they can get a ticket.. so.. i always use my signal even if no one is around..
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

Even worse. those who put on a turn signal and immediately come over - like turning it on gives them the right of way. F'ers
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    thats illegal... if people do it they can get a ticket.. so.. i always use my signal even if no one is around..

So is talking on a cellphone while driving--but I see it done all the time. :tongue:
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    In Southern California, we come over on you and signal just to let you know we just cut you off in case you did not see it.
  • Michelle81285
    Options
    HA no one in the state of AZ uses turn signals ever!
  • CuteWittleWifey
    Options
    Up here people use their blinkers...but they use the wrong direction. Saw it twice in one day.
  • limesublime
    limesublime Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My biggest pet peeve! Okay, second biggest. No headlights during storms/night time is my biggest.

I want a bumper sticker that says "No turn signal? No sympathy!"
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Even worse. those who put on a turn signal and immediately come over - like turning it on gives them the right of way. F'ers
    Its an indication of intent...not a request for permission...at least where I live! If you wait to be "let in" you can't get anywhere around here
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i like how my friends grandpa put it, "well *I* know where I'm going!"

hate it though. especially when they're a drift shifter. then i'm not sure if i should call the police because some drunk *kitten* is on the road drifting all over the place.
  • ShannonKN
    ShannonKN Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Ha! Yesterday on my way home I was surprised by a car coming at me down a 1-way. He didn't seem to care. At least he was using his blinker to make the next illegal turn, however!
  • starfish1783
    Options
    One of my biggest pet peeves! I usually start yelling "Oh gee, i didn't know they made ::insert car make here:: without turn signals" and then I crawl right up on their *kitten*. I have a severe case of road rage :bigsmile:
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    My driving pet peeve is people who wait until they are juuuuuust about to turn to turn on their turn signal. Thanks, cause it became apparent you were turning only when my front bumper B**** slapped your back bumper.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

What about when they put on their turn signal and then wait 5 minutes before starting to slowly drift over... :explode:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    What about signaling without changing lanes? I get paranoid and just know that as soon as I try and pass, they'll pull over on top of me.