The little things that suck about being single...

Options

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    You fail to remember who I'm living with Odus. The day his powder blue Prius driving furry butt cleans out any sort of mechanical device to ensure a working device is the day he moves all the beer stuff from our dining room.

Read: NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.
  • sclarktiw
    Options
    I don't get it.

I'm married and barely get it...maybe once every 6 weeks...
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    You fail to remember who I'm living with Odus. The day his powder blue Prius driving furry butt cleans out any sort of mechanical device to ensure a working device is the day he moves all the beer stuff from our dining room.

Yet he maintains his "brewery" to immaculate conditions *LOL* Oh he does make me giggle.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I love being single. Just don't tell my wife that I'm happy....she'll totally ruin it.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is amazing, buuuuuut lets just say i can fix a car and take a man down faster then he can....i kind of miss being single sometimes, like when i feel like being left alone just to do what i want, and not have to check in or be touched when i dont want to and i can do that but if im single i dont have to explain why......no matter what it seems the grass isnt always greener
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I don't get it.

I'm married too and I got it TWICE before work this morning!! :blushing:
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

Yet he maintains his "brewery" to immaculate conditions *LOL* Oh he does make me giggle.

This is a true story. He's lucky he's really really cute.
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Needing a steady supply of batteries
  • gilgakidu
    Options
    Yeah being single can be fun but I feel it is in our nature to meet someone. Companionship is something I guess I desire and you know I been single for most of my life so I know how fun it is but sometimes I do find myself contemplating that there is something missing in my life. Coming from engineer most of college you can expect to not even see girls and just be locked into your studies. But once thats over and done with you do realize that something is off. Especially Valetines day if its ever the worst then just seeing all the couples around you lol its silly but who knows I would love to do something special on those days as well. Blah...haha long rant
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I don't get it.

I'm married too and I got it TWICE before work this morning!! :blushing:

Why you gotta brag like that?!

Some single people *ahem* can't get it at all it seems... :grumble:
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to mention I have a cat...and I'm single....worst is when I forget bout buying the stupid thing food and have to run to Walgreens at like 9pm at night b/c it won't shut up. So here I am at walgreens, at night, in my pjs, buying cat food....I feel like I have failed at life at that point

LMAO That's awesome :)
    Hey that can be a problem for us married folks. Just replace cat with wife, and Walgreens with whatever is the closest place that has food ready to go because I don't feel like cooking.
  • picklesuccess2013
    Options
    Lack of cuddling and waffles.

tumblr_inline_mhhi072Vao1qz4rgp.gif

funniest thing I have seen all week - thank you!
  • I don't get it.

tumblr_m93xu9qHTj1rqce1io1_250.gif
  • PaulJRaymond
    PaulJRaymond Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I still get the mind blowing sex (Yes, I am a ho, thanks) but I miss the snuggling you have when you're with someone long term.

Maybe its different for me... but I can get all the freaking sex I want... but it takes a connection for it to be mindblowing.....

Internet connection?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I still get the mind blowing sex (Yes, I am a ho, thanks) but I miss the snuggling you have when you're with someone long term.

Maybe its different for me... but I can get all the freaking sex I want... but it takes a connection for it to be mindblowing.....

I don't get straight people. :huh:
  • Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You need need to have guy friends! You can help each other out. They fix stuff like snowblowers and cars, you sew buttons on for them, mend their favorite shirt or cook them something awesome. This is one of the reasons I have always kept more male than female friends. You get the manley man to fix stuff and find a gay friend to just hang with for shopping and venting.
  • jianop
    jianop Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Your mama was a snowblower.

Hey laser lips! -Number 5
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Nagging. I miss the nagging. Without hearing how something has to get done every five minutes how could I possibly remember that the "list of crap that you constantly need to remind me about" needs to get done.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Then shes doing it wrong

I'm a she... that's one of my current candidates....... trying for the position of mindblowing sexual partner.

Oh ok then maybe shes not doing it wrong lol........Most (not all) women feel the need for an emotional connection in order to have mind blowing sex..Atleast that what my other female friends try to convince me of lol
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This:
    The one thing I miss is cuddling.
    I love being cuddled up, tight in someones arms, it is a great way to spend an evening.
    It makes even the worst days better.

And THIS:
    The only thing I have observed isn't really something that "sucks"about being single, but I honestly feel like when I am in a relationship ALL KINDS OF MEN come out of the woodwork and want to pursue me. But when I'm single, its absolutely not the case.