The little things that suck about being single...

Options
12346»

Replies

• RobfromLakewood
    Options
    I loved single.
    I love marriage.

Just depends on where your mind is at.

I did enjoy being single, though sometimes it lacked the intimacy in certain situations I would have rather had.

I love being married, LOVE my wife, but sometimes I want to be selfish and not consider what she wants. It's rare, but it happens that I feel that way.
  • amntsu
    amntsu Posts: 30
    Options
    I miss someone else helping to pay bills. Sex...sure. Someone to watch movies with or go to dinner with, alright....but really, bills.

And they say romance is dead....
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Maybe I just don't know what I'm missing, but the only thing I don't like are the people that seem to think that I want pity because I'm single.

I got this a LOT when I was single......
    Especially because I'm in my 30s. I get the "oh, well you will meet someone", or "Why don't you settle down and buy a house?" , or "Don't you know that you don't have much longer before you can't have children?"
    :explode:

If I wanted a damn house, I would have gotten one. But just because I'm single doesn't mean I'm some miserable "old maid"! I'm 33 and look like I'm 25!

Current bf is younger than me, and neither of us want to "settle down" anytime soon, which is perfect. I have no intention of getting a house because renting is SOOOO much easier.....
    And if I end up single again? Who cares! I love my life whether I'm single or not!

NO FREAKING PITY WANTED!!! Next time some "well-meaning" non-single friend starts acting like I need pity, I'm punching her in the ovaries. Straight shot to the baby maker. :angry:
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I miss having someone to kill spiders for me. *cringe*
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    nothing sucks about being single...because you have no one to suck for you!!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa