• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Corrections officer

:(
    I am poor :(
    USA here

LOL@ "being poor" making $17 an hour

What? You work only 16 hours a week or something? You may not be rich, but you are surely not poor. That's well above the poverty line.
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,734 Member
    Options
    I just work for love :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    More than I should for sitting on MFP and reading the news most of the day.

Yea, that about covers it.
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    OK this is work related and there are many people from lots of different countries on MFP :smile:

What do you do and how much do you earn per hour?

I see you don't mention how much you make or what you do?
  • Taraanne76
    Taraanne76 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Currently a SAHM but am still paying off student loans, so I think that puts me in the negative.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    16.5 Trillion.... Oops, that's just our countries debt :)

You mean YOUR country's debt, pretty sure MY country been running a surplus for the last 32 years. Some countries actually know how to handle money.

you don't live in Virginia?

I sure do.

Last time I checked Virginia is part of the USA. How is it not your country too?

You are aware that not everyone residing in the United States of America is American? Like the area I live in has like a 100 homes I will venture to say maybe only 10 families there are American, the rest are diplomats and their families or UN staff.

Yes, I understand. I just found it ironic that you're comparing your country's fiscal status to the US yet you live here.

I fail to see the irony in the situation, maybe it's a hypocritical situation. Using irony like you used it there would be like saying everyone who doesn't agree with their company's policies or mission statement is in an ironic situation.

So you're a foreign diplomat?
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Well, I am a manwhore, usually around $6.00/week.
  • Br4ndi
    Br4ndi Posts: 177
    Options
    DoD analyst, I make about 59/hour. For now, until the sequestration, CR, furlough BS is figured out, then I may be hit with a 20% cut:ohwell:
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    3,10 pounds per hour + an en suite room on the company's grounds + food.
  • silverainn
    Options
    I'm a student and get student grants which work out to about 80 NOK/hour ($14 USD) if divided by full-time hours. My boyfriend is also a student but works in fast food for the equivalent of $35 USD/hour. I should add that everything is really expensive here too, but it's great when going on holiday or visiting family.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM so I get paid in hugs, kisses, snot, pee, vomit, and poop!:laugh: :laugh:
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I'm priceless... So is my employed wife. You can't measure wages for what we "do", neither for who we "are". Silly post.
  • kloco
    kloco Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    $20/hr Imports
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I agree a very silly post. What I do and why none of your bussiness lol.
  • NerdyTXChick
    NerdyTXChick Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I can't believe some people actually earn like $75 per hour!!! What do you do with all that money??!!!

I was thinking the same thing! I make a little more than a quarter of that, and at 42 years old, it's the most I've ever made. But I can pay my bills and live independently – which is more than a lot of people can do, so I'm pretty content. Also, my job is relatively easy and low stress. I could be making more if I chose a different, more stressful area in my line of work. I'm a graphic artist BTW.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Architect.

My bosses charge their clients $80 per hour for the work I do.

My bosses charge $125 an hour if they do the work.

Do the math.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    OK this is work related and there are many people from lots of different countries on MFP :smile:

What do you do and how much do you earn per hour?

I see you don't mention how much you make or what you do?

I couldn`t possibly tell you, it is no one else`s business but my own mwahahaa :glasses: :bigsmile: :wink:
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Plus if I told you I would probably have to kill you :tongue:
  • rladd6421
    Options
    sr. aircraft mechanic
    35/hr reg time, sat is time/half and sun is dbl time