Are there people who eat real food out there?

Options

Replies

• pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I eat real food. You can add me if you want. Anyone can if they like.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I want some real food eaters that fill out and allow viewing of their diary to add me. I want to get more meal and food combination ideas with out protein powders, protein bars, and most other processed food. I want healthy whole food eaters.

I was just about to post a request to add more of the same people (real food eaters) that you are asking for. While I appreciate everyone's efforts to lose weight, I can relate better and learn more from people who eat real food too. My diary is open. Please add me!

Exactly!!!
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I eat food
  • robindina
    robindina Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I eat real food and still go out to eat.....I do eat some energy bars but not all the time so feel free to add me :happy:
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    No fake foods or powders or pills here!
  • Dom821
    Dom821 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I eat real food.

Still eat chocolate and take out and drink alcohol. :flowerforyou:

Today is a bad day but I've been good and craving a whooper with cheese...oh and I had cake.. :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me :tongue:
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I only friend fake food eaters
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    View away... I choose to not eat any food bars or powders. The only 2 items I eat that are made outside of my home are cereal and bread and I choose these very wisely. Tomorrow's breakfast cereal is steel cut oats with apples and cranberries.
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I eat real food.

Still eat chocolate and take out and drink alcohol. :flowerforyou:

Today is a bad day but I've been good and craving a whooper with cheese...oh and I had cake.. :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me :tongue:
    '

So funny, I haven't had fast food in years...literally 2+ years and I have been craving a whopper with cheese, onion rings with loads of ketchup and a chocolate shake OR a Big Mac with fries and a shake....do they still make apple pies? Oh well....one of these days I'm going to choose to eat a meal like that and I hope it's as good as I remember. Of course, wine is always on the menu. :)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Yup its my goal to show that weight loss can be achieved by portion control alone
  • Dom821
    Dom821 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

So funny, I haven't had fast food in years...literally 2+ years and I have been craving a whopper with cheese, onion rings with loads of ketchup and a chocolate shake OR a Big Mac with fries and a shake....do they still make apple pies? Oh well....one of these days I'm going to choose to eat a meal like that and I hope it's as good as I remember. Of course, wine is always on the menu. :)

Friday nights is take out night at home. Hubby is one of those lucky ones that doesn't have to watch what he eats so it keeps him happy. normally I make "good" choices when we do fast food. But today the whopper is calling my name. I haven't had one in ages. Had a big mac about 2 months ago....it was good hahaha
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    It's usually cheaper and tastes better if you make it yourself.

Always!

It can be cheaper but to buy quality ingredients costs money. Restaurants specially fast food can make food inexpensive by using low quality food!
  • char2009
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • fourteeners
    Options
    Be my friend! I need friends! :)
  • lisasays
    lisasays Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I try to eat a whole vegan diet - add me if you like :)
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I don't purport to be the healthiest eater around, but I eat real food. I don't do protein powders or shakes. I'm a working mom of 3, so my diet is easy & kid friendly.
    Add me, if you like.

^^all of this. Add me if you like :)
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I eat "real" meals, not protein bars, shakes. Add me if you like.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I eat real food.. everything I eat i have to chew..

that fake stuff was leaving me hungry.. ya know.. being that it was plastic or imaginoary..

lol.. sorry couldn't resist..

I eat real food. Occasional scoop of protein powder.. but that's not often either.

No low quaility food on my grocery list either. (Just some that lingers in my pantry that I can't afford to throw away, almost through it all though!)
  • brookelynn2005
    brookelynn2005 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I eat real food! Please everyone add me! I need all the support I can get :)
  • savithny
    savithny Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    It's usually cheaper and tastes better if you make it yourself.

Always!

It can be cheaper but to buy quality ingredients costs money. Restaurants specially fast food can make food inexpensive by using low quality food!

True, but its easier and cheaper to eat *well* at home vs. out.
    We're buying all our meat from the farmers market now - pastured, locally raised, etc. Yeah, that pound of ground beef I cooked up yesterday was more expensive than a tube of mystery meat - but it was way less expensive to use it to make dinner for four than it would have been to get dinner for just myself at a restaurant like Applebees, and it was way higher quality.