Are there people who eat real food out there?

Options

Replies

• tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You can add me...but i don't always eat realy whole clean food...you will see steamed veggies and baked fish....roasted potatoes and grilled chicken....then meatlovers pizza and mcdonalds...just sayin:)
  • kpnive
    kpnive Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I eat real food - so add me - like some of the other posters. I do try to stay away from fast food - I did have wendys chicken and it knocked me on my *kitten*...made me feel gross...i try my best to eat whole/clean food - i am proud to say that my fridge has never been so colorful in the past, i have a pretty rainbow up in there!! good luck!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I try....
  • whitesox56
    Options
    I eat what I want as long as I stay within my limits (sodium, calories and fat) Yesterday I had a double filet of fish, small fries and a small coke from McDonalds..and I ate smaller healthier options throughout the day. I weighed in today and still lost weight. Granted, this is the first time I ate McDonalds since December of last year, but my normal choice would have been a Double Quarter Pounder value meal.

Moderation is the key, my friend.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Yep.
  • sunshineaims
    sunshineaims Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me- I am obssessed with cooking from scratch and have just started on here but I am trying to add fresh food and recipes to my diary too.
  • girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't eat any nurtition shakes, protein shakes, etc. Not using Body by Vi, Herbalife, etc.

I like REAL food. I am trying to eat healthy but am not perfect at it. Yesterday I ate a hearty bowl of chili for lunch (yum!) and had a Reeses peanut butter cup which was my cheat for the day. I still stayed under my calorie goal though by eating fruits for breakfast and by eating grilled Talapia for dinner.
  • Heather4nne
    Heather4nne Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I refuse to diet. All I'm doing is limiting the extra eating I do out of habit, and amping up my exercise. Friend request: sent!
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options
    I eat nothing but real food.... feel free. My diary should be open.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    LOL I ate shake and bake pork chops, sweet potatoes and broccoli slaw slathered in dressing last night...does that count?
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    me! i cook most of my foods and like to try out new recipes a lot.
  • khemory
    khemory Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, if youd like...this girl still eats her cheeseburgers & french fries :))
  • dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I don't purport to be the healthiest eater around, but I eat real food. I don't do protein powders or shakes. I'm a working mom of 3, so my diet is easy & kid friendly.
    Add me, if you like.

That's me, too, except I'm at home (and homeschooling) four kids. Lots of homemade real food meals here.
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    i eat real food. it's the best kind.. not that plastic shet my 1 year old niece tries to feed me from her play kitchen..

Real food is how I got to 227 lbs... and how I lost 15 of it in the past 2 months... you just got to eat the right " real food" .. whatever that may be in your mindset.

my diary is open.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I eat real food but occasionally protein powders and/or processed food.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I eat real food. I eat 1700-1800 calories every day. This morning I ate french toast, the other day I had meatloaf. Last week I had Joe's Crab Shack Crab Daddy Feast...and no I did not skip the butter because crab+dipping butter is better than sex (yes I love it that much lol). Add me, my diary is open to my friends and more than willing to give recipes out if you see something you want to try.
  • dgraboski
    dgraboski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I make lots of breakfast and dinner recipes from this site:
    www.skinnytaste.com

Cook for the whole family and they love it! making her Skinny Salisbury steak tonight :)
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I eat very little processed food except the odd Lean Cuisine for lunch in a pinch.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I eat mostly real foods. nothing fancy, but good basic stuff. My stuff is public.
  • stestut
    Options
    I want some real food eaters that fill out and allow viewing of their diary to add me. I want to get more meal and food combination ideas with out protein powders, protein bars, and most other processed food. I want healthy whole food eaters.

My diary is open and I will add you now. Please take a look and see if anything works for you. I do drink 1 liquid protein a day but you can skip that and just add more protein to your meal.

I focus a lot on the percentages of where my calories come from so some days may look like I"m all over the board, but there is a method. Just ask if you have any questions.

Sandi