probably THE best NSV I will ever have...

Options

Replies

• SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations for instilling healthy habits early on with them. It will, hopefully, save a lot of struggle as they hit their teens & later in life.
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I wish my kid would eat spinach! Haha. My 2 year old loves the Kids Klub at my gym so much that it motivates me to go just so she can have a good time. But having her wanting to do the exercises with me (although totally distracting) is so much fun to watch!
  • TammyKeaten
    TammyKeaten Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That is so great! I take my 6 year old daughter snow shoeing with me. Not only is it great exercise for us both, but we also chit chat and bond! It is amazing!
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That is an AWESOME NSV!! I have noticed the same with my daughter. If I'm eating a pear, she'll ask for some and end up eating the whole thing. Today I was having a snack of sugar snap peas and Laughing Cow cheese, she came over and finished it up for me. We do lead by example whether we know it or not!!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That is the best isn't it? My heart always feels so happy hearing my two little ones talking about being healthy and making healthy choices. Seriously best thing ever!!
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    bump!...gotta save the pic for when I get home. Congrats!
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    this is beautiful OP, thanks for sharing..
  • kellyreitman
    Options
    What a great story! Thanks for sharing!
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love this!!! :happy:
  • mcknightland
    Options
    This is excellent. Thanks for sharing.
  • nashsheri33
    nashsheri33 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    mom! you're doing it RIGHT!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Great NSV:smile: I know it tickles me when my daughter tells me how proud she is that her mom lost so much weight. she told her school nurse that her momma went from 250 pounds to 180 pounds. my mom doesn't need to be taught about the bmi stuff and teaches me to be healthy so I don't need the bmi stuff either
  • mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Completely Awesome!!!!
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i agree....recently i started 30ds, i am not a work out at home type person, i need the motivation of being in the gym...i can talk myself out of shredding...until my 6 year old keeps asking, mama, are we gonna shred tonight??? I LOVE IT!!! we have fun with it, she doesnt do it all, but she can do jumping jacks and she sees me doing it and its great!!!
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    That is the best!!! Keep up the good work, mama!!!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

If that happened to me, I... would think it was awfully creepy that small children had broken into my home.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    My kids are a big motivator as well. Congratualations on the NSV!
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. Brought a huge smile to my face. My then 17 year old daughter told me she wanted me to be around just in case she decided to have kids. Told me that they deserved to have their Grandmother so please start making better choices. That was over two years ago. Love hearing all the other posts too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!