Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Hi everyone. Just stopping by, will try to catch up later:smile:

Hi Tammy!balloons.gif
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Hi everyone. Just stopping by, will try to catch up later:smile:
  • Marla64
    okay-- somebody 'splain to me how I quoted Tammy-- but my post is above hers?

fingersmiley.gif
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Marla I thought I was tried, then I read your post and saw I wasnt seeing anything..

Hope everyone has had a great day..

I have been in a fabulous mood all day I will take it..weigh in for me in the morning hope the past weekend bliss didnt get me to bad..if it did I know how to step it up a notch

my son has first ball game of the season and its cold outside i am gonna freeze..

Off to take him to get a haircut before it so his hat will fit!!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,770 Member

fingersmiley.gif

I dont' know but I was wondering the same thing. Weird.
  • Marla64

fingersmiley.gif

I dont' know but I was wondering the same thing. Weird.

Obviously MFP has an inate sense of discernment and places the members in order of importance--

4chsmu1.gif

:wink:
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Challenge Check-in: No sweets so far ***as she sits rocking back and forth biting nails***
  • 72lori
    Challenge Check-in: No sweets so far ***as she sits rocking back and forth biting nails***

I am having a mean sweet tooth today. It's killing me!
  • Marla64

I am having a mean sweet tooth today. It's killing me!

Don't let it win, my friend-- you can do this.

You, too, Jan --

It will only be a temporary high-- you know the drill.

Fight it!!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Janie - Please forward all unwanted-Peeps to Lori-PA. :flowerforyou:

Lori-FL - Is it bad that your posts make me laugh? Some shopping I hate too. For me it's bras. I have needed a new bra for the last couple months but hate shopping for them so badly that I've been squeezing into the ones I got after losing weight last year. :huh:
  • familygirl37167
    Howdy, everyone..what a great balle game...we didnt win actually we were almost slottered..but who cares my baby came in to pitch after the first pitcher walked a few people and struck one out and then one hit off him...My baby finished up the game pitching..i got some awesome pictures of him..I am a proud glotting momma right now...

My daughter on the other hand just got a spanking for throwing the biggest tamtrum in town..Momma dont deal well with tamtrums, so she is brushing her teeth and is off to bed..

Well so is this momma 340 comes mighty early in the morning..

Hope everyone has a great day and I hope I have a good weigh in in the morning at least maintaince..I will keep ya'll posted!!
  • 72lori

Lori-FL - Is it bad that your posts make me laugh? Some shopping I hate too. For me it's bras. I have needed a new bra for the last couple months but hate shopping for them so badly that I've been squeezing into the ones I got after losing weight last year. :huh:

Naw, not wrong, my life is amusing to me, so why not others too.
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,957 Member
    Thanks everyone!

Sweets 1 - Kati 0 :embarassed: (damn jelly beans)
  • Marla64

See-- it's not just me, Lori--

You always just tickle my funny bone.

Kati-- where were you on the night of April 6th?
  • Marla64
    Hey-- had my first strength testing with my personal trainer this evening. Ha.

Aaron wanted to see what I could handle on the universal, et cetera. I told him what I'd pay him, and that if I see results, I'd give him a raise.

He's so cute-- he had all the free weights and different equipment all lined up for me. Tested my ability on the free weights-- what I could handle bicep and tricep-- tried to do some tricep dips-- they weren't happening. Tested my strength on the different exercises on the universal-- it was awesome.

My wrist and shoulders provide some real limitations because of the arthritis, but he said it was no problem-- he'd work around it and find what I could do.

It was adorable. WE get to work tomorrow-- 3x a week--

I'll keep you posted.
  • 72lori

Glad I can tickle your funny bone. It's not just you. My parents get a kick out of my blog that I keep. My mom keeps telling me I should do some sort of writing, newspaper column or something. She says I have a way of talking about every day things and making them funny. I guess it's the way I view them. I get a kick outta stuff or grumble 'bout it..... lol... one or the other.
  • Marla64

Glad I can tickle your funny bone. It's not just you. My parents get a kick out of my blog that I keep. My mom keeps telling me I should do some sort of writing, newspaper column or something. She says I have a way of talking about every day things and making them funny. I guess it's the way I view them. I get a kick outta stuff or grumble 'bout it..... lol... one or the other.

I had a friend once who told me the same thing-- always says she can't wait for my book-- puh--

I can only write TO people-- I can't write blogs, et cetera-- I have to know that YOU know who I am, already, know about my family, et cetera--

Plus, my kids and definitely my husband would take issue with being the butt of my writing-- so, would have to tread too lightly.

So, I'll keep y'all as my sounding board.
  • familygirl37167
    So not a good weigh in hey.. up two pounds 148. something, its still under goal weight of 150. But if thats what a day eothout exercise will do to you I will never go another day without it..

Eating my french toast and off to gym. Have a 9 am ballgame tomorrow and ya'll know that tomorrow is family day, so I will be out running at 6 am to get my calories burned before his ballgame because I have never missed on and am not gonna start now!!

Have a great day ya'll!!
  • 72lori

I had a friend once who told me the same thing-- always says she can't wait for my book-- puh--

I can only write TO people-- I can't write blogs, et cetera-- I have to know that YOU know who I am, already, know about my family, et cetera--

Plus, my kids and definitely my husband would take issue with being the butt of my writing-- so, would have to tread too lightly.

So, I'll keep y'all as my sounding board.

Yeah, it's one thing to bash my family on here or make fun of them on the blog, but couldn't do it in public. More often than not though, I'm poking fun at something I did, so it's all good.

When I was a young whippersnapper, I always wanted to write children's books. Funny, there is no appeal there anymore, but I do like putting stuff in words. Some days it flows better than others.

I woke up at 4 to go pee. Not happy that I never went back to sleep. :grumble: As I was sitting on the toilet I kept thinking 'Don't think about anything, don't think about anything, go back to sleep, go back to sleep'. As soon as my head hit the pillow again I started thinking about staining that freaking deck, then what I was doing with my hair for the ball, then the deck, then....... Needless to say, I've been awake since 4, although as it always works, I did start to doze off about 5 minutes before the alarm went off.

Trying to decide if I want to hit the gym. I need to. Spaghetti last night for dinner will surely have the scale up, although that will subside on it's own. There aren't enough hours in the day when one is a work junkie. I have an hour before I have to leave the house, I think I will go out and put the deck brightener on the few boards that need hit again with it, so it dries by the time I want to get started. Need to hit the old Wally World, just used the last of the bread. Needed to go yesterday, didn't. (Hubs is reading my mind, he just asked "There's NO BREAD?" as I was typing that there was no bread. Geez, is it a crime to run outta stuff? Use a roll! It's bread, just in a different shape and fatter.

Anyway, as I was saying before I was so rudely interupted. :wink: This time of year when I have so much going on outside I struggle with the 'me' time at the gym. All I want to do is dig into my projects! If I can get the part of the deck that touches the ground stained today (with stain that looks like nothing by the way, so that outta be fun since I'll see the difference and all) I can get mulch tomorrow! You know how I've been waiting for mulch.

I should hit the gym for at least a 30 minute run. Of course that was one of the not thinking topics I was running through my head the whole time I needed to fall back to sleep.

Alrightly, this is not accomplishing what I need to. Outta here!
  • Marla64
    You woke up at 4 to go potty-- I woke up at 5 with a killer charley horse in my calf-- ( is that redundant? Do you get charley horses anywhere else BUT the calf? And are they Charlie horses or charley horses? I wonder about these things)

Anyway-- I woke up hollering, "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Hobbled to the kitchen for a glass of water figuring I'm dehydrated, causing the cramp. I've been drinking veggie juice all week, with occasional water thrown in-- but with the heat this week, obviously not drinking enough. (plus, I have an extra pound or two to show for my veggie juice fast-- unfreaking real)

However, I'm one of the fortunate-- my head hits the pillow, I sleep-- bang, bang-- just that quick, too-- drives my husband crazy for obvious reasons-- ha.

Have a great day everyone--
This discussion has been closed.