Anyone up for doing a Biggest Loser Challenge?

Options

Replies

• LBxLB
    LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I' m in- let me know anyway I could help
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    I want to join!!! I am going to try to go to the second link...hopefully it will work!!!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I clicked on the link and I think I joined. How do I join team colors?
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Ok I joined team green :)

I just wanna know what does the winner get? What’s the grand prize?
    Please tell me it's $250,000.00 :wink:

YOU GET THE PRIZE OF FEELING GOOD AND GETTING HEALTHY!!! I can always send you monopoly money if you want. :-P
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    Part of team green!!! woohoo!
  • geojeepgirl
    Options
    I clicked on the link and I think I joined. How do I join team colors?

I think the 2nd challenge started is only 1 team. Team Green When we post the results weekly we can always say Challenge 1 versus Challenge 2. On your own challenge you will be able to see your scores stacked up against your teammates and you can always check the original Challenge (Geojeepgirl Biggest Loser Challege) to see how we are doing. We are broken out into 4 subgroups. We did not know at the time of creating the challenge was the only time you could designate the number of subteams on the challenge.
  • boonies76
    boonies76 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would very much like to join
    Current weight: 164
    height: 5'7"
    goal weight 140-145
    Is there a purple team? and if not put me where ever there is room.
    Will I be contacted by email?

thanks
    Nona
  • shareelynette
    shareelynette Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would do it =)
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for a challenge!!!! Sign me up please.
  • Pimpmonkey
    Options
    Ooooh tell me more please.. what will it entail ?
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if I am not too late
  • j3s1fam5
    Options
    I would like join too! Sounds fun and motivating!
  • bdreilly84
    Options
    Just joined the second link. Go team SILVER!!!! Will post my weigh in in the morning
  • bdreilly84
    Options
    Ooooo Question. The pic that we have to post. Is it on here or on skinnyo???
  • geojeepgirl
    Options
    Ooooo Question. The pic that we have to post. Is it on here or on skinnyo???

Skinnyo as your profile pic
  • geojeepgirl
    Options
    Looks like there are three challenges now!! Awesome!!
  • MisterClandestine
    Options
    Team GREEN is also full, so I started another challenge with four teams, basically following Geojeepgirl’s format.

Teams are SILVER, GOLD, RUBY & DIAMOND (all colors, I looked them up :bigsmile: )

If anyone wants to be on a certain team let me know before it fills-up, the website “Skinnyo” puts you on a team automatically when you join, but I can change them up until we are full.

Go to this link and signup/join, its easy and fun, if you have any questions or are unsure of how it works, etc. We will figure things out as we go!

http://www.skinnyo.com/challenges/view/512abcf8adddc
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I forgot to ask, do you have to have a lot of weight to lose? I have about 20, is that enough? Lol
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I forgot to ask, do you have to have a lot of weight to lose? I have about 20, is that enough? Lol

I have about 25 to lose and I joined.
  • MisterClandestine
    Options

Well since there is no real prize according to Geojeepgirl, other than self-accomplishment, self-esteem, self-confidence, self-awareness, a job well-done, a bunch of at a boys/girls, etc. :yawn: Oh yea and Monopoly Money if you want it, then no “IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MUCH WEIGHT YOU HAVE TO LOSE” alittle or alot, everyone is welcome, the more the merrier is my motto!

I would be proud to have you on my team, “TEAM GOLD” Yea Baby that’s the team to beat! :glasses:

Thank You, MC