Detox Cleanse..any ideas??

124»

Replies

• WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    I've been waiting for my entire time on MFP for someone to name even one toxin. Sadly, I am bereft.
    If you are really sincere about wanting to know what toxins can be accumulated in the body, then why don't you start your own thread?

Mostly because there are enough threads about it to warrant a simple answer. Why create a new thread when there are countless others preaching the evils of unnamed toxins?

also, the fact that detox cleanse aficionados can't name any of these so-called "toxins", is pretty relevant on a thread where somebody is asking for help finding a detox cleanse specifically for that purpose.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    I just recently tried using Advocare Herbal Cleanse..kinda pricey but did nothing!! Anyone have any suggestions on what to use that won't be so harsh & will work? I have been back on mfp 3wks & joined the gym too..just wanting to do a cleanse to start this off right. Thanks!!

Take a full box of Ex Lax... One is all you need. 24 hours later you are all clean... Miserable but all nice and squeaky clean.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Everyone here needs to learn what the word toxin means.

Snake Venom: Toxin
    Botulinum: Toxin

Trans Fats: Not Toxin
    Sugar: Not Toxin

quirktizzy: it's your lucky day.

SWEEEET! Wait, is this a good thing? Is good to have that clarification. I hope others will pay some attention to it!