Your Favorite Salad Dressing

Options
1235»

Replies

• meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    1/2 table spoon olive oil, 1 table spoon basalmic vineager and 1 table spoon lime juice is deslishes
  • knicolelynch
    Options
    Rachel Ray makes a basalmic drizzle that is in the vinegar section. It's only 20 calories. It is sweeter and thicker than vinegar so it doesn't need anything added, and I can even skip the oil. It's not as great as regular dressing, but it is so good for the small amt of calories.
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Dorthy Lynch Fat Free!! If you can get it. It's a Nebraska thing, but they have started selling it in other states.
  • texasgrower
    Options
    I like Maple Grove of VT low fat honey dijon salad dressing - 2 Tablespoons is 35 calories. Bought it at the grocery store in Texas.
  • yvnursechick
    yvnursechick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    lemon Juice
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Bolthouse Farms Ranch: made with yogurt 35 calories a serving, .... good stuff. But I am going to try some of the recipes listed here.
  • Blair_Waldorf
    Blair_Waldorf Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    my all time favorite is litehouse pear gorgonzola vinaigrette dressing! 50 calories per serving and soooo tasty!

That sounds really good! I'm gonna have to check out Litehouse brand :smile:
  • pinkcloudrising
    Options
    I love the Virginia's brands. Whole Food markets carry them.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Renee's Mighty Caesar dressing - not exactly low-fat but I love it and fit it in any ways :)
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    vineagar has no calories so mix a bit with olive oil...... its lush on a salad x
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Chilli infused olive oil or balsamic vinegar.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    What makes dressing is the oil, unless you use something funky like xantham gum to thicken your liquid.
    The beloved extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar dressing can be spruced up with mustard and honey. I like to add poppy seeds to my vinaigrettes too - it makes them beautiful!

That sounds yummy