I survived a dangerous hostage situation this afternoon.

Options

Replies

• bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    adorable, you should write books.
  • trammelgal
    Options
    I,too had kfc yesterday. Sunday is always tough for me too. I have learned to pull the skin off my chicken and then the calorie count is not to bad. I think their cole slaw is the highest calorie side they serve. It must be full of sugar.
    Yes there are times and situations when we will fall off the wagon. It takes strength and determination to get back up and start again from where you left off.
  • AdrieneJ
    AdrieneJ Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Totally awesome. :)
  • raecork
    raecork Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Very talented writer!!! Great story, great advice, great, great, great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CherV96
    Options
    Love this! Good for you for bargaining with Hungry Me! I'm proud of you! Would love to send you a friend request as you've written exactly what I go through on most days.
  • kelatki
    kelatki Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I loved this story! I laughed the entire time. You have a way with words, you should consider writing books. Good job! I am proud that you survived "hungry me". :laugh:
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Can I just say I love you!! Love the story!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    Loved this! Glad you're safe and I know who to call if my Hungry Me takes me hostage.
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Absolutely one of the best posts I have read on MFP in quite a long time!!
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I love your writing style! Awesome victory!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Very entertaining read. Way to go, mister!!
  • MrsRamseyForever
    MrsRamseyForever Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Have you ever thought of becoming a hostage negotiator?? :) Talking down "Hungry Me" is by far one of the hardest negotiations out there- he/she knows ALL your secrets and just how to use them against you. I think being a hostage negotiator would be a cake walk for you!! :) (Also- I love your writing style, so humorous and fun to read along, you should write books along with becoming a hostage negotiator!)
  • XAVTAY2
    Options
    Love your post...the title caught my attention and from their I was in... It reminded me of that Weight Watchers commerical where "HUNGER" was always around... Great post
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    very funny Loved it
  • MsJourno
    MsJourno Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow, you could make a full-blown KFC commercial out of this. Beautifully narrated. I could almost see the entire episode happening before my eyes. Well done!
  • IAMSHELOCK
    Options
    2 high 5's and a "Way to go!!!!"
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    :heart: it!!
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Best. Post. Ever. :drinker:
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You also avoided a squillion grams of sodium. :)

I like their grilled chicken. It's a really good compromise when my boyfriend is jonesing for some KFC but I don't want to blow my calories and macros out of the water.