Hockey fans???

Options
Just wondering if there are any hockey fans on MFP?! I am a huge Redwings fan, and i hate the Blackhawks! but if you like hockey i still like you! Feel free to add me, maybe we can talk some puck.

Replies

• Brianna72994
    Options
    Bruins!
  • LizLeigh19
    LizLeigh19 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love hockey! Redwings, Blackhawks, Oilers, and Penguins :D
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    Maple leafs ftw. Even though we never win.. :blushing:
  • BAkins09
    Options
    Buffalo Sabres fan here.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    penguins and anyone playing the caps, rangers, flyers or bruins
  • mklassy123
    Options
    Canadiens here, although I am a fan of certain players on other teams. I am completely Millerized (Sabres) and I love Sid The Kid (Penguins). I was up in Montreal to watch the Canadiens/Sabres game recently (Miller had a BAD day) and we met Lindy Ruff the night prior. I can't believe he was fired!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I'm not sounding it, but the Canadiens are my number 1 hockey team.
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Lifelong Canadiens fan here! Habs rock!
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Maple leafs ftw. Even though we never win.. :blushing:

^This.
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Canucks. Hate the Blackhawks too!
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'm a Chicago girl, you'll find me at The UC watching The Blackhawks every chance I get.

F*^k the Canucks is our family motto :)

But I love any and all good hockey. My brother plays in an outdoor league, and I grew up playing on the frozen lakes with the neighborhood boys.
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Penguins!
  • Nitro2310
    Nitro2310 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Bruins, black hawks red wings rangers dislike the cannucks the sedin sisters and Burrows bruins owned your team
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    omg you're like, my hockey twin, only male! GO WINGS (Ummm, although I was thrilled about today's game is it sad that I was waiting for them to blow the huge lead in the last 3 minutes? Story of this season.... :-\)
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    San Jose Sharks fan.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes ....... am watching the Hurricanes & Islanders as I write .......

I started watching hockey a year ago ....... a coworker's cousin-in-law plays with the Islanders ....... I guess that makes me an Islander fan ....... my hubby is a NY Rangers fan ...... makes for some friendly competition :drinker:
  • hannibal28
    hannibal28 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Penguins #1
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    Go Blackhawks!!!! :) chicago fan here all the way!
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    San Jose Sharks fan.

Here too :)
  • mklassy123
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes ....... am watching the Hurricanes & Islanders as I write .......

I started watching hockey a year ago ....... a coworker's cousin-in-law plays with the Islanders ....... I guess that makes me an Islander fan ....... my hubby is a NY Rangers fan ...... makes for some friendly competition :drinker:

I'm surrounded by Rangers/Giants/Yankees fans. I'm a Mets/Jets/Habs fan. Go figure!
  • Predsfan2013
    Predsfan2013 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Love me some hockey... I am actually a sth for the Preds. I am a huge preds fan but I respect all teams...