Hockey fans???

Options

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Hawks win!! Hawks win!! Yeah, I was 2nd row just off the visitor's bench yesterday watching the hawks beat the record...15-0-3 \m/
  • segooey
    Options
    I love hockey, play hockey, and wholeheartedly support my local minor league teams.

However, I hate the NHL, its member clubs, and the NHLPA. In the 20 years I have known hockey existed, those greedy *kitten* have taken 10% of it from me through work stoppages. 10-freakin'-percent. They no longer get any of my time or money. (except to occasionally rant about them)
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    anaheim_ducks_alternate_logo.png
    Jonas+Hiller+Anaheim+Ducks+v+Pittsburgh+Penguins+ww1AJdX9A_Jl.jpg
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'll STARS fan here. I sure do miss Mo and Turks!!

THIS! :love:
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Here Come the Hawks, the mighty Blackhawks
    Take the attack, Yeah, and we'll back you Blackhawks
    You're flyin' high now, so let's wrap it up
    Let's go you Hawks, move off
    Now all look out, Here Come the Hawks,
    Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks, Here come the Hawks
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Caps all the way!
    (I'm from B-more, DC is the closest I've got!)

love hockey though!
  • ameline7
    Options
    :D I have been a big Colorado Avalanche fan since I was but a wee little lass and they won their first cup in Colorado. Apparently every time Joe Sakic came on tv with an interview I would look over to my mom and with the most serious face ever say "Mom. I am gonna marry him someday."

Buuuut I don't think his wife would like that too much XD I am still a big fan though. Just wish the management side of the team had their act together a bit better :/ but either way GO AVSSS!
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Grew up in the suburbs of Detroit as a... Leafs fan, thanks to getting CBC over the air. It's a good thing I have a pretty good sense of humor.

Also something of a Sharks fan, but I've just about promised to stop watching them so they can maybe win a game again this season, perhaps.
  • aviduser
    aviduser Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Caps fan. But I also like Detroit and Vancouver.

Strongly dislike Rangers, Flyers, Bruins, Penguins and Lightning.
  • shelleyjo1970
    shelleyjo1970 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of NCAA hockey. Big Michigan fan. Despite them having an awful year. GO BLUE.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    If you cut me during hockey season, the blood oozing out will be orange & black. Broad Street Bullies all the way, baby!! And this right here, is one of the many reasons why...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyw0u11E3P4
  • saralayne42
    saralayne42 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Let's Go PENGUINS!!!!!

I'm also a huge fan of our local USHL team, the Omaha Lancers. I'm not proud to admit that I've never been to a UNO Mavs game, but I intend to rectify that soon.
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Love the Pens and Blackhawks.
  • Flyersteve18
    Flyersteve18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    FLYERS!!! WHOOOOO!!!!! By the way, go ask Siri who Mr. Universe is :D
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Toronto Maple Leafs fan - always have - always will! Haven't missed watching a game in 10 years.

I take offense to Leaf jokes and may or may not punch you in the throat if you're near me when you say it! I understand how long ago it was since they won the Stanley Cup, I also realize how horrible they've been the past 10 years... but it's still my team!

Please note: I will not add you if you are a Montreal Canadians fan.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Go Pens!:tongue:
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Oilers fan (yeah I know, but they have to turn around once all those young guys can play a full 60 minutes)... And even when they suck, the stadium is FULL.
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Born and raised with the Oilers of the 80's... GO OIL!!!
  • hifi898
    Options
    Preds STH here!!!
    <---Raises hand

Live near Nashville, and Preds fans through and through!
  • 30ismyyear
    30ismyyear Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....feeling some anger after reading such negativity towards my Canucks :P Guess i should use that anger in a productive way.... off to clean!