Hockey fans???

Options

Replies

• raiderlifer53
    raiderlifer53 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm from Toronto and disowned the leafs in '67. I've been a Red Wing fan and an Oakland Raiders fan. Double RR ,Wings & Raiders.
    Just win baby..get the octupus ready for the playoffs and win one more cup for Gordie Howe!
  • Akdn
    Akdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I Love it and can't get enough of it!! My favorite team is the Canucks and my second favorite team is whoever is playing the leafs lol, tonight it's the Flyers =)
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    GOOOO LEAFS! BOO EVERYONE ELSE!
  • oldale40
    oldale40 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Go Canucks
  • dieKriegerin77
    Options
    Raised Red Wings with special place in my heart for Toronto... moved to PacNW, so cheer for Canucks... moving to Philly soon, dare I?
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    FLYERS all the way - one day will be our year lol
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    too many canuckleheads in here

HAWKS all the way
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Blue Jackets! I went to the opening game between the Blue Jackets & The Red Wings. Great game, but the Blue Jackets lost :(
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Love Hockey, started playing when I was 3. That is one of the things I miss as I got older and too fat and out of shape to play. NHL I am not such a big fan of. I was when I was younger but they totally lost me during one of the many work stoppages years ago. Love college Hockey Go Badgers!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if there are any hockey fans on MFP?! I am a huge Redwings fan, and i hate the Blackhawks! but if you like hockey i still like you! Feel free to add me, maybe we can talk some puck.

Well...I'm a die hard Blackhawks fan and I hate the Redwings. So there! :tongue:
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Hawks win!! Hawks win!! Yeah, I was 2nd row just off the visitor's bench yesterday watching the hawks beat the record...15-0-3 \m/

Awesome!!! :drinker:
  • K_M_O_C_K
    K_M_O_C_K Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Rangers! And a Mommy who gets up nice and early to watch her 7 year old play as well. Last week we had the chance to meet several Bruins players who were wonderful, so if they aren't playing head to head with our Rangers, we'll cheer for the Bruins now too :).
  • branohockey
    branohockey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    <
    #1 fan of that crew right there! :) They bring me many early mornings/late nights at the rink and more joy and fun than you can imagine! Finally I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to try it myself... and I'm hooked. Great workout and great friends.

And because I'm in Milwaukee we only have the Admirals IHL, but my family is divided equally 3 love the Wings and 3 love the Penguins.
  • DispatcherLangmaid
    Options
    Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • akdollie
    akdollie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    NYR for my NHL team and for ECHL Alaska Aces all the way!!!
  • The_Outlaw_Torn
    The_Outlaw_Torn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Dallas Stars and NJ Devils. I have always been a Brodeur fan, but didn't really start watching the Devils until Nieuwendyk and Langenbrunner were traded to the Devils in return for Jason Arnott.
  • stlbluesangel
    stlbluesangel Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    St. Louis Blues of course :)
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Favorite team - Flyers (what's not to love?). Second favorite is actually the Devils.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I agree, love it when the Burg falls down. My coworker is a Pittsburgh fan and every time they win I ask her how the Pirates are doing :P

And what do you say when she asks you about the Philadelphia Eagles?
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am not a die hard crazed fan who has a bad day because the team didn't win, I didn't riot (in the 1st or 2nd one) but I do enjoy watching the Canucks play, and win or lose, we have this to watch!