P
    S
    CAPS
    CAPS
    CAPS
  • beckty
    beckty Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Huge NHL Fan (LETS GO RED WINGS!) and College Hockey fan. GO Colorado College Tigers!!!! Going to be a tough one in Minnesota tonight.
  • mjenne74
    mjenne74 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am from Michigan and love the Wings! But live north of Boston and love the Bruins too! So I am screwed with this realignment! They hardly play each other but next season will be conference rivals I am sure! LOVE college hockey which is big here in New England with Maine, Boston, Boston College and UNH all out here! :)
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lj77kupvRv1qcyq2wo1_500.png
  • wjniii
    wjniii Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Go Sharks!!
  • dasulka123
    Options
    Big fan of Hockey..Love my Czech team..but NHL rocks ..
  • MallorieGreiner
    MallorieGreiner Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Red Wings and Hawks with a side of Wild. Nucks and Pens can suck it.
  • wcaldwelld
    wcaldwelld Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Was a Minnesota North Star Fan... then a Dallas Stars fan but back to a Wild fan!!!!!

From the great state of Minnesota

also known as "The state of Hockey"

and also known for the best high school state hockey tournament in the United States!!!!!
  • cheerupbrighteyes
    cheerupbrighteyes Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am a nashville preds fan! also hate the blackhawks, mostly because my friend's a big fan and division rivalries among friends can get heated lol. I've only been to one game and that was back in February, but I go to the local hockey games here in hville all the time.
    edit: anyone can add me if they want!
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Was a Minnesota North Star Fan... then a Dallas Stars fan but back to a Wild fan!!!!!

From the great state of Minnesota

also known as "The state of Hockey"

and also known for the best high school state hockey tournament in the United States!!!!!

^^^^ This, played in it....unreal rush!
  • cpudoc64
    cpudoc64 Posts: 135
    Options
    Blackhawks baby !!!
  • cpudoc64
    Options
    From the State Of Hockey! I bleed for the Wild, professionally. But also the Golden Gophers (college), high school, pee-wees, mites, you name it. HATE the Blackhawks. Anyone remember a guy they had named Murray Bannerman? Goalie in the early-mid-80's. I hated him with a passion. Than my beloved North Stars bolted to Dallas (Norn Green STILL sucks). But we got the wild now. Never witnessed a great pre-game ritual than at Wild games. A little kid bolts to center ice with a flag on a stick and plants it like the moon landing. Gives you goose-bumps. So, short answer, yes, I like hockey!

Baaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnneeeeeerrrrrrrrrmmmaaaaannnnnn did it again ! I LOVED Murray Bannerman !!
  • mountaingirl2207
    Options
    You're gonna hate me. GO AVS!!!!
  • cpudoc64
    Options
    Next year the Avs will be in the "DIvision Champion Chicago Blackhawks" Division
  • vickie45915
    Options
    Washington Capitals.
  • cpudoc64
    Options
    Ovie is overrated! :)
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Lifelong Habs fan here! DH is a diehard Leafs fan.
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Big Flames fan here - getting harder each year, but I'll stick with them!

Secondly, my dad taught me that all good Canadians (West of Toronto that is!) should cheer for the Leafs. And it doesn't hurt that I have some family ties to a certain young goaltender!

And as a last resort I cheer for the Caps because the son of family friends plays there. And with a farm team from Hershey, how can you go wrong? Chocolate and hockey together, yes please!!
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Way to go Pens. 11 in a row