Dirty old man at the gym

123457»

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    I was doing lat pulldowns with the machine and this guy just stood directly infront of me and stared down my tank top... I didn't notice (eyes closed) until another guy came up to him and said something
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    i-see-you-got-some-creamy-hamstrings-there-boy-mmmmmmmmmm-thumb.jpg

YES!!!
  • Wade406
    Wade406 Posts: 269 Member
    This is why I ski and ride my bike. This crap.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    I had a personal trainer touch me inappropriately once. It was my first day with him and he had seriously underestimated my age, and started talking (defensively perhaps) about what signs of age I would have sooner or later, and suddenly, while my arms were up doing chest presses, he reached down and touched high up on my inner thigh (embarassingly close) and said something about that area would be one of the first places to age. I was shocked, but said nothing. He was a good looking guy and the women in the gym (especially the older women) loved him. I think flirting was part of his sales technique. So if you think old guys can get away with stuff...
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    In commercial gyms, old men drying themselves in the locker room, in the middle of the route between showers/toilets and main room, one foot on a central seating section, taking at least 15-20 mins to dry each ball.

Why? Really, why?

Hahaha, you wouldn't believe that stuff that happens in the female locker room.

One time at my gym, I just got out of the shower and was walking back to my locker when I saw this older lady (maybe like 55-60) with one leg propped on the bench and a handheld mirror in her hand, plucking away at her vajayjay. I was permanently scarred.

Oh my gawd. Wtf people. It's called a public bathroom bc. It's used by everyone not for people to landscape their goodies. Yuck!

The Old lady read the sign wrong and thought it was a pubic bathroom.

I have no words, perfect pun if I've heard one.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 476 Member
    Being incredibly shy I prefer to workout at home... Now seeing this as a very good thing lol... Some of these things would have def traumatized me for life lol, Especially the old woman doing crop rotation...
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 905 Member
    So I see this old man at the gym. He is overweight, wearing khakis and suspenders, and walking with a cane. I think to myself, good for him. Until I get on the angled leg curl machine. The equipment in my gym is super close together, so when people walk by, you have to pull your legs in, or they don't have room to walk by. So I have 90 lbs on the machine, which is a lot for me. The old man goes to walk by, so I pull my legs in and hold them in. He stops directly in front of me. I tell him he has to move, cause I can't hold this weight in any longer and I will kick him. So he slowly shuffles over. I release the weights, finally, and the dirty old man reaches down, tickles my feet, and says "gitchee gitchee goo." Seriously???? Wtf!! I told him he best get his hands off me quick!

What creepy people have you run into in the gym??

None at the gym. I walk to work, which gives me about 30 minutes a day exercising. Anything from gardening, etc. is extra.

Perhaps you should have kicked the guy. After all, he had no business touching you.

Point him out to the staff--the next person might be too scared to speak up, or she might well have him arrested.
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    I bicycled next to Heavy Breather today. He was probably my age (60) and, according to his machine, running a heart rate of 140-145 bpm, which is pretty respectable. I found his groaning and gasping really disconcerting, though. If his hands hadn't been in full view I would have though he was.. well... you know. Made me want to start singing the lyrics from my Classic Rock playlist at the top of my lungs to drown him out. Almost as bad as the pro tennis players who couldn't swing a racket without grunting, till the officials prohibited their sound effects.