College Students?

Options
Hey all,

I joined MFP a little over 2 weeks ago and have decided I would like to make some more friends on here for motivation and just some people to chat with. If you're college-aged feel free to add me!

-Brandon

Replies

• jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Added you. Also any other college age/20ish people feel free to add me as well!
  • sun_n_jazz
    sun_n_jazz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandon,

Welcome to the site! I actually signed up about 10 months ago after a coworker showed me myfitnesspal. I'll admit I haven't really used it but I've been wanting to get back on track!

I'm a college student at U of T, so I might just add you! It will probably help keep me on track to have someone else to talk to. :)

Best,

Sabrina
  • Hey Brandon, I'm 21 and from New Zealand, studying Business Management :)
  • Schmidty102
    Schmidty102 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I've added everyone so far!
  • KReduced
    KReduced Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kayla. 22 studying at UMary in North Dakota. : )
  • Schmidty102
    Options
    Figured I'd let you all know that I'm at Missouri State University for another 2 years (for bachelors in Political Science) before I plan to transfer to the University of Missouri for my doctoral studies.
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    MSU Sophmore here! Add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • nisha_may9
    nisha_may9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    Signed up here a few weeks ago and it's been useful. I would love to make friends here for some motivation as I've been lately out of track. :(:(
  • Schmidty102
    Options
    I've added you both!
  • brisamh
    Options
    I supposed you all are familiar with the "broke college student on a diet dilemma". What tricks/tips do you guys use to stay healthy on a budget?
  • Schmidty102
    Options
    Can't say I'm a 'broke college student' yet! This is my sophomore year, and since they are all easy gen ed classes so far, I have just lived at home. Next semester I will be moving on campus though, and plan to get the "All you can eat" plan. I'll eat small meals and just watch what I eat once I move on campus -- which is why I hope to reach my target weight before then so that I can just try to stay there.
  • Campos63
    Campos63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get some more people to communicate with as well. Feel free to add me. Im 20 and currently attending Southern Illinois University for Architecture.
  • knittingheather
    Options
    Hi! We've already added each other but just thought I'd say that I'm the same sort of age too, I'm at uni in England in Manchester:)
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 22 and begin studying Software Development in May.. will need all the college tips and motivation I can get. Feel free to add!
  • asciom16
    asciom16 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    21 bio major feel free to add me :)
  • Rubefella
    Rubefella Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, 29 aerospace guy here. Re-restarting the food tracking thing....again.
  • Schmidty102
    Options
    I think I have everyone in here added so far :)
  • oldboy11
    Options
    Hi, I'm pretty new too, I'm from 20 going to Manchester University anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • MrActiveForLife
    MrActiveForLife Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm currently studying at St Andrews University.. but I'm only 18.. Please feel free to add me!
  • YouGonnaEatThat
    Options
    I'm 21 and in college (: Add me anyone!