College Students?

Options

Replies

• MaskedFitness
    Options
    YO! Greetings from Big Apple. Math major here. I've added most of you, if I missed anyone feel free to add me.
  • littlebluej
    littlebluej Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    20, junior, from California :)
  • Schmidty102
    Schmidty102 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    added! :)
  • Hey, I'm Sarah! I'm from Australia, 20 years old and studying beauty therapy as well as business :) Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Courtbel2011
    Options
    Sophomore at Tarleton State (: Add me! I will support you! (:
  • ssj2gohan_5050
    ssj2gohan_5050 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hey there just turned 26 planning on heading back to a JC to take some business classes to help out with my job. feel free to add been on here for a while but kinda flaked out a few months back but am ready to work at it again.
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    19, second year bachelor of commerce student :) welcome to mfp! Good luck on your journey and add me if you'd like
  • sairou
    Options
    Awesome post!

I'm 21, third year in Statistics at North Carolina State University. Looking for motivated friends to help each other to reach our goals. Feel free to add me!

Sarah
  • MommyofMcKenzie
    Options
    I will be attending college in the fall. I have a 2 1/2 year old, so will be running around a lot and would love some extra support, and also willing to support as well, feel free to add me. I am 22, going to a community college in Michigan for a degree towards Obstetrics and Gynecology.
  • Kimmy_927
    Kimmy_927 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    24 years old and studying social work at WSU in Wichita KS. Juggling work, school, friends and eating healthy/exercise is hard! But I'm doing it!
  • Schmidty102
    Schmidty102 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I've added everyone up until this point!
  • aliciajoneencoron
    Options
    Hey I added u I'm 22 and in college going for nursing I graduate with my RN BSN in dec of 2013
  • judy02
    judy02 Posts: 19
    Options
    Fresno State College student, love making new friends and motivating each other to push through hardships to get to our goals...add me.
  • girlmeetslife
    Options
    first year student here, studying economics & english at uni. feel free to add me!
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    22 year old college student who can't seem to choose a major. I was going for animation/Illustration then Graphic design, now i think i've figured out I want a fitness career and want to be a nutritionist or physical therapist. Currently attending a JC in California to finish GE before transferring.
  • ElFuerte90
    Options
    I'm a 22 year old future medical student. I've been on my weight loss journey for a little over a year now and am pushing myself harder than I ever though imaginable! If you're a likeminded individual who needs encouragement sometimes and is willing to reciprocate when I need some motivating words, please feel free to add me!
  • DesireeAshley90
    DesireeAshley90 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Senior at UTSA here. Math nerd specifically lol.
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Im in college and just start this past Sunday!!!
  • CyberTurbanX
    CyberTurbanX Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just graduated does that count? :) Feel free to add me.
  • mnhestir1
    Options
    Hi! Would love to make friends on here too!

22, senior at the University of Washington in Seattle, Business Management major.