College Students?

Options

Replies

• hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Currently going to a community college here in San Diego. I'm 20 years old. Feel free to add :)
  • xmangoteax
    xmangoteax Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm kinda new to MFP too and am in total need of support! I'm a biochemistry and molecular biology (bcmb for short) major at college and I'm 20 yrs old. Feel free to add me!!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    21 final year marketing
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    me
    B.S. in Criminal Justice specializing in Law Enforcement and currently in college for my A.A in Psychology
  • littlelu222
    Options
    21, senior in college. Studying applied psychology. Feel free to add :)
  • jess50906
    Options
    20 and a junior in college. Biomedical engineering major. Feel free to add (:
  • Ainsleyjane90
    Options
    Hi everyone! 22 year old college student here :) I'm always looking for buddies, so feel free to add me!
  • Schmidty102
    Schmidty102 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HopeJamella90
    Options
    Hi! My name is Hope and I'm a 22 y/o junior majoring in Biology. Feel free to add. :^)
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 years old, with a ****load of college years remaining! Looking for more friends, but only add me if you're very talkative and serious about your goals :flowerforyou:
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Nineteen year old freshman creative writing major :) Gained a bunch of weight Senior year and now I'm working to get rid of it. Feel free to add!
  • KathyLau93
    Options
    2nd year bio major at Cal State Fullerton! Need to meet some college people that love to stay fit :)
  • riley76051
    Options
    I'm glad you posted this! I'm in college as well, and I certainly need more friends on here.
  • arleick
    arleick Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey I'm Amber and I'm a super-senior studying graphic design and poli sci at Iowa State University. Could definitely use some support on here, so feel free to add me!
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Sorry y'all I'm a little late to this party but I'ma 19(about to be 20 on Sunday!!!!) sophomore and I attend University of Texas Arlington
  • Jasilv21
    Jasilv21 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello, Criminal Justice major with Poli sci minor here :D
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    hey ya'll (: I'm 18 and a freshman nursing student (:
  • nbeichley17
    nbeichley17 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hello there! I'm a 23 year old majoring in CompSci. I graduate in June, but if that doesn't stop you, anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • Schmidty102
    Schmidty102 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I've gotten a tad behind. If someone hasn't sent me a friend request in this topic, feel free to do so. :)
  • tbjohnson1
    tbjohnson1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll! I'm 23 and in nursing school in Amarillo, TX! Add me! My only friends on here are family members haha