Options

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    FUNNY!
    BUT GOOD AND TRUE
    I FEEL THE SAME!
    christ, they grow up and leave you anyways.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    and when i ask you how many windows you licked, i don't want to hear how many panes of glass you licked. 1 window could be 12 panes of glass. And I don't really care anyway.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I just squirted protein shake out of my nose on that one!

My daughter is 11 months old... This post gives me the inspiration to continue saying her age in months until she is 18 just to piss people like the OP off...

Screw a sweet 16... She is getting a sweet 192 months!
  • madworld1
    Options
    If you don't care, don't ask. :huh:

haha. this.
  • MustangSally74
    MustangSally74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    When I ask how old your toddler is, I don't need to hear "oh, he is 27 months." He's two will do just fine. He's not aged cheese. And I didn't care in the first place. - Thanks for letting me rant.
    I hear you. I hate when people don't automatically know what my personal preferences and communication style are before I speak to them. Don't they know how important I am? Geesh!

^^^^^^LOVE IT ^^^^^^^^^
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I totally stopped saying the months when my son was like 18 months or so (and I didn't say 12 months, I said 1 year). It was just easier to say "he's 1 and a half" or "he'll be 2 in November." Plus, if I have to do math to figure out how old your kid is, I'm not interested.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i typically stop using months after 18... but it doesnt really bother me if other people use it for longer :P
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    <--- 503 months

I think that's right.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

But, when they are 6 and it's half way to their next birthday, don't you DARE forget to say 6 and a HALF! My 6 year old blasts me on that one every single time!!

OMG every time!!! That half is SO important!! :laugh:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Also, you forgot to quote to Comedian who wrote that joke. George Carlin.

Is douche canoe an accepted form of name calling in this establishment? If so, I would like to use it toward the OP for 1) being a douche canoe and 2) not giving credit to Mr. Carlin.

If not, oh well. Doesn't change the fact that he is, indeed, a douche canoe.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    If you don't care, don't ask. :huh:

This. Actually, in those first three years of life, kids change a lot month by month, so to a mother every month is meaningful.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    This is the gayest post ever

Edit: oh by the way, my toddler is 20 months old
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to know the answer, don't ask the question. It's pretty simple, really.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    When I ask how old your toddler is, I don't need to hear "oh, he is 27 months." He's two will do just fine. He's not aged cheese. And I didn't care in the first place. - Thanks for letting me rant.

you're a charmer. I bet you get all the ladies.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I really hate it when guys in their early 20s ask me how old my toddler is because we all know it's an excuse to talk to the mom. And if you're actually interested in the 2 year-old, that's even creepier.

I prefer "go away." Short, and no math involved.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    My Son is 23-months old and will be 2 on Saturday. I could care less what anyone thinks!
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    <--- 503 months
    I think that's right.

Daaaang you're old! :P
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Why do you need to know how old my kid is? Are your their doctor, teacher, or babysitter?
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    <--- 503 months
    I think that's right.

Daaaang you're old! :P

:angry:
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options

stupidest rant ever...just saying
  • NaeTrujillo
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I just squirted protein shake out of my nose on that one!

My daughter is 11 months old... This post gives me the inspiration to continue saying her age in months until she is 18 just to piss people like the OP off...

Screw a sweet 16... She is getting a sweet 192 months!

YEEEEEESS!!! :D You just made my day!