Why would you add a friend?

Options

Replies

• Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Honestly? Unless the message sent with the request is majorly creepy, I add everyone that requests me
    ..the more the merrier. Who COULDN'T use more friends?
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I get a PM from a friend saying "hey, you should add ......" and I do. Or someone is really funny and cheerful. Or it is someone who interacts on a mutual friend's wall, and we end up PMing and then adding. Or it is someone just as passionate about fitness. Or man-candy decorations for the wall. Or requests from people who have common health issues or....you get the idea.

There are all sorts of reasons.

was I the man candy part?
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I don't add ; I get added for my great personality.

This. Except swap out personality for bewbs.

/thread
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I get a PM from a friend saying "hey, you should add ......" and I do.

You mean to tell me that no-one has messaged you about me? Boy, I tell you, I'm not sure what I pay those people for.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    no

Took you long enough.

i am starting to like you.
    knock it off.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    no

Took you long enough.

i am starting to like you.
    knock it off.

I grow on people; like a fungus.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    People add me because of my gif.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif

It's true. If he hadn't already been on my FL for over a year, I would add him just for this gif...

...(as if I can't see it on nearly every thread posted in the past month anyhow...but still, the point is, his gif wins all the awards).
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    They sent me an invite with a message and they haven't openly insulted me more than maybe 20 or 30 times . . .
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I don't add ; I get added for my great personality.

probably just your abs.
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    I add people because of similar goals, or if they're funny and a few just because they're hot :) I usually accept any, so that's why I have a bunch of creepy guys as friends...kidding...
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Unless the message sent with the request is majorly creepy, I add everyone that requests me
    ..the more the merrier. Who COULDN'T use more friends?

Remember you said that when you have >500 friends and can't keep up with your wall.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I rarely send out friend requests. Usually someone has to strike me as particularly awesome to do so. I think I've actually sent maybe...5-7 total?

Receiving them, I'm down for whomever most of the time. But I also cut my list regularly, at least once per week, because I don't like keeping around people that I don't actually interact with.
  • whierd
    Options
    I add people because of similar goals, or if they're funny and a few just because they're hot :) I usually accept any, so that's why I have a bunch of creepy guys as friends...kidding...

To be fair, you added me, so any ensuing creepiness was your fault. :tongue:
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options

Happy to be a creeper ;)

lol

I add friends because in real life, I have no friends at all and this way I can satisfy my subconscious that I have people who care about me! hahahahahahaha

Oh and because everybody, no matter what their situation, has an interesting story to tell and I like hearing them!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

creepers need support too. :frown:

tumblr_ljmik6g53J1qj17kmo1_500.gif
  • HollyHobbitToes
    HollyHobbitToes Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I like attention......LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • whierd
    Options
    I like attention......LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO! :angry:
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I rarely send out friend requests. Usually someone has to strike me as particularly awesome to do so. I think I've actually sent maybe...5-7 total?

Receiving them, I'm down for whomever most of the time. But I also cut my list regularly, at least once per week, because I don't like keeping around people that I don't actually interact with.

^has quite the harem^

I send requests to people that seem smart, snarky, nerdy, or otherwise offbeat. I'm wierd, and like wierd people. (And at least one Whierd person...)

I don't get many requests, and remove people who don't log in for a week, so my list is short. I'd accept requests from pretty much anyone as long as they are not religious and don't butcher the English language.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    They know this -
    http://youtu.be/iP_xIJFZaoY
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options

creepers need support too. :frown:

tumblr_ljmik6g53J1qj17kmo1_500.gif

:laugh: