11 Months Later

Options
So here I am 11 months after starting this journey with MFP and I just can't believe how far I've come. I began this journey in June at 235lbs. As of today, I'm at 136.2 : ) I have also lost 2.5" from my neck, 10" from my bust, 13.5" from my waist, and 14" from my hips. WOWZER! I also went shopping last night and bought....*gasp* size 4 Levi's! OMG! I never in my life thought I'd reach single digits let alone that small........So here's the pics! They'll be more coming as I'm certain now that my original goal of 130lbs is not going to make me happy......Although I really need to re-strategize and focus more on strength training to work on this excess skin issue.. but it's soo hard to break habits and for me it's been a lot about how many calories I can burn every day and there's no way to calculate the extra calorie burn from being more muscular......so wish me luck in starting this new chapter : )

223940_9616.jpg?2080

Replies

• Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look AMAZING! That is so many inches O.o WOW! I can't wait to be where you are!
  • juliefloyd
    Options
    :smile: what an awesome story.congrats to you
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Wow great job. You have done what I want to do. Such and insperation. :flowerforyou:
  • sangrea
    sangrea Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness that is amazing!!! You look fantastic!! I know that you will be able to reach your goal you have made it this far which is a huge accomplishment. I hope that i will be able to do as well as you have, but I have a long ways to go. Congrats!!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    you look FABULOUS!!
  • 25anniversary2011
    25anniversary2011 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Reading your post brought tears to my eyes, in hopes that I will one day be posting similar to you. You have determination and should be extremely proud of yourself!
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal!!! I had to bring my husband into the room to show him your pics. He said, "Wow!" Congratulation -- how amazing....
  • riri0301
    riri0301 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: such an inspiration u look beautiful
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Truly what you have accomplished is AMAZING!!! Thank you for posting and sharing!

You must be really proud of yourself!

Your post is so inspiring! I am at a similar place in that I now need to really keep toning and building muscle!

Size 4 Levi's is incredible!!!!

Congratulations!

Editing to add that I just clicked through all of your pics and the progression is astonishing...everyone should do look!

You are really beautiful!!!!
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    you look awesome
  • robynbirdy
    robynbirdy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Great job!
  • blankcanvas
    blankcanvas Posts: 177
    Options
    You can be a model now girl! Great job, you are such an inspiration!
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    girl - you look AMAZING! wow! and all in 11 months.... that is so impressive. Thank you for the motivation... I'm hitting the gym b/c of this post! :flowerforyou:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    (((APPLAUSE))))) You should be very pround. You have done an outstanding job. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Besides I would not expect less from a girl that lives in my hometown (I was raised Born in San Jose)
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    You lost a whole person!!! Congratulations, you look amazing.
  • JenSuazo
    JenSuazo Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!!!! Congrats!
  • Amanda_Bridges90
    Amanda_Bridges90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You're an inspiration!!! Congrats!
  • Amanda_Bridges90
    Amanda_Bridges90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You're an inspiration!!! Congrats!
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Fantastic job! How did you lose it all?? You look like a different person and I can't wait until I have the before and after moment. :flowerforyou:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    You look really good. You seem so young and healthy. Just don't go overboard. I'm having to wrestle with myself because I seem addicted to diet and exercise now. Don't lose the woman curves. But, toning is a great thing to do for yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!