11 Months Later

Options

Replies

• Mom2Emery_Liam
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations, I know it must of been hard! Size 4- I'm jealous:-) You are such an inspiration to us all!
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow.. this is such an inspiration for me! You have done an amazing job. I don't even remember ever being a size 4... ever.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You look great :)
  • rettagrier
    Options
    I'm completely inspired now. Thanks!!!!
  • kellykat
    kellykat Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thank you for being an inspiration!
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job.
  • inspiration78
    Options
    So here I am 11 months after starting this journey with MFP and I just can't believe how far I've come. I began this journey in June at 235lbs. As of today, I'm at 136.2 : ) I have also lost 2.5" from my neck, 10" from my bust, 13.5" from my waist, and 14" from my hips. WOWZER! I also went shopping last night and bought....*gasp* size 4 Levi's! OMG! I never in my life thought I'd reach single digits let alone that small........So here's the pics! They'll be more coming as I'm certain now that my original goal of 130lbs is not going to make me happy......Although I really need to re-strategize and focus more on strength training to work on this excess skin issue.. but it's soo hard to break habits and for me it's been a lot about how many calories I can burn every day and there's no way to calculate the extra calorie burn from being more muscular......so wish me luck in starting this new chapter : )

223940_9616.jpg?2080

Congrats on the weight loss! I just wanted to say thank you for posting this. I REALLY needed to see this today (you have NO idea). I've been trucking right along and today is just one of those days where I feel discouraged. This really helped me to see that my goals ARE attainable! Thanks again! You look fantastic!
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are very inspiring! I'm sure it felt incredible to be able to fit into smaller clothes.
  • WannaBHottyMommy
    WannaBHottyMommy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    fantastic, what did you do??:smile:
  • mhoss101
    mhoss101 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Up until right now, I had trouble finding inspiration to go to the gym.. Seeing your before and after really solidified why I joined MFP and what I need to do to get my act together. Thank you!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing - truely inspiring!!!
  • twilight1542
    Options
    Wow.. this is such an inspiration for me! You have done an amazing job. I don't even remember ever being a size 4... ever.

Being a size 4 is a first for me too!!! And something I never thought possible : )
  • mwatson23
    mwatson23 Posts: 18
    Options
    Seriously inspiring, keep up the fantastic work!
  • janpei
    janpei Posts: 7
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway:

congrats!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!
  • LycraLegs
    LycraLegs Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am new to this so its great to see that it works! Thanks for the inspiration! :o)
  • hallswan
    hallswan Posts: 90
    Options
    wow - that is amazing! the difference is phenominal!

Just want to say good luck on the strength training - it can be fun!
  • freeflower3
    freeflower3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment!

As to your dilemma, maybe try to focus on your measurements, instead of your weight?

Counting calories to lose weight, but you still need to count them to lose inches! ;-)

I can't wait to have that dilemma!

SuPeR jOb!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • lselfridge
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Such an inspiring story. Keep it up!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Congrats my dear, you look wonderful! Good stuff, keep up the good work!
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    wow you are an inspiration, you are where I want to be. Congratulations!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!