Plus Size Barbies - Week 3

Options
Week 3: 04/12/10 - 04/18/10

Challenge: Walk 30 minutes each day (Challenge sent in by JACQUE509)

Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

This works like last week you copy and paste each new day and tell me how long you walked!

Weigh In:
Starting weight - (PSB starting weight)
Week 1: goal - (your week 1 goal) Actutal - (what your actual weigh in was)
Week 2: goal - (your week 2 goal) - Actual (" ")
Week 3: goal - (what you wanna weigh at the end of week 3

Hey yall I hope everyone had a great week last week...I have a awesome week...but sadly I threw it all away this weekend...I hate weekends this always happens to me...I can do so good during the week and then comes the weekend and I hit bottom....I think a lot had to do with my gain!!! Anyhow I wish everyone a great week coming up!

Replies

• NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    Weigh In:

Starting weight - 199.8
    Week 1: goal - 199 Actutal - 198.8
    Week 2: goal - 198 - Actual- 200
    Week 3: goal - 198

I'm hoping that I can get to 198 I really wanna be 188 by June 27!
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Weigh In:
    PSB Starting weight - 252.6
    Week 1 Goal: 251.1, actual 250.7
    Week 2 - goal: 249.2 , actual 248.2
    Week 3: goal - 246.7

Keep setting my goal for 1.5 lbs/week with my fingers crossed. Waiting for the deadly plateau to hit. I've been increadibly fortunate so far (12ish lbs in my first 31 days). My luck is bound to change sometime soon. :ohwell:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    WEIGH IN:

Starting Weight - 220
    Week 1 - GOAL-- 2 lbs. to be 218 ACTUAL-- 215
    Week 2 - Goal -- 2 lbs. to be 213 Actual -- 211
    Week 3 -GOAL -- 2lbs. to be 209

Looking forward to week 3 challenge.
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    starting weight: 229

psb starting weight: 208

week one: 207.8 no goals

week two: 206 no goals

week three: same thing, no real goal, i just want a loss, any number will do!!

i got all my water in last week....im actually trying not to pee my pants right now. i want to finish this b4 i get up!! :laugh:
  • jesyka
    jesyka Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight - 216.6
    Week 1 - goal: to be under 215 actual: 213.4
    Week 2 - goal: 210lbs/3.4lbs lost actual:212.6
    Week3- goal:Shooting for 210lbs again :D

Kinda wishing this coming weeks challenge was for last week, in this weekend alone I walked for a total of 6hrs! Won't get in that much again this week, but I do at least a half hour everyday anyways so I really like this being the challenge :D

NewMe80-Are you also keeping track of your measurements? Keep in mind that not all gains are really gains. Muscle weighs more than fat, so with working out you could be building more muscle tone adding on the weight. You'd need to eat 3200[approximately] more calories than you burn off to gain 1lb. Measurements of your body is a great tool to do with weight loss. I know on weeks that I have a smaller loss [this past week] I can resort back to my measurements and see if I see a loss there, which in this case I lost an inch off of my waist, arms, legs etc. Keeps you from feeling down about not seeing a loss on the scale.

Svey9480-I'm in another group on here and the women in it that have hit plateaus before Swear on eating 2-300 more calories than what you're suppose to. Keeps your metabolism guessing and starts the weight loss again. The plateau is your body getting used to doing the same ole same and with the taking in a few extra calories it switches it up and gets you losing again. One of the girls that tried this method had stalled for several weeks in her weight loss journey. Upped her calorie intake and started dropping again [2-3lbs a week] Just keep in mind if you hit a plateau we're all here for you, we'll work together to get you through it, find ways to get ya rolling again, and celebrate with you when you do!!

Ok I'm going to shut up now lol
  • 30by30girl
    Options
    Weigh In: 209.5
    Starting Weight - 213.5
    Week 1 - goal: 210............. actual: (what your actual weigh in was) 209.5
    Week 2 - goal: 207..............actual 209
    Week 3 - goal 207
  • Ecourter22509
    Options
    Weigh In:

Starting weight -201
    Week 1: goal - 199
    Week 2: goal - 198
    Week 3: goal - 197

want to get back to what i have lost, i recently gain a bunch back.
    i hate baby showers and holidays and anything that has to do with great food!!!!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Weigh In:
    Starting weight - 226
    Week 1: goal - 224 Actutal - 224
    Week 2: goal - 222 (but I upped it to 221 mid week since I was already at 1.8 lbs down) - Actual 222
    Week 3: goal - 220 (I hope TOM doesn't send it back too)
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    I wish everyone a great week this week! I love the challenge because that was going to be my goal this week, walking again. It helps so much, and it's not hardcore! lol :bigsmile:

Weigh In:
    Starting weight - (297.2)
    Week 1: goal - (295.5) Actutal - (295.5)
    Week 2: goal - (294.5) - Actual (294.5)
    Week 3: goal - 290.5 ( I know it's alot but I am going to work it this week! PRAY FOR ME! lol )
  • EmilysMommy
    EmilysMommy Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Weigh In
    Starting weight: 321.0
    Week 1 goal: 319.0 Actual: 318.6
    Week 2 goal: 317.0 Actual: 318.0
    Week 3 goal: 316.0 Actual
  • momieof2
    momieof2 Posts: 98
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I was really good this weekend Congratulations to all the losers this week! Keep up the good work. I cannot wait to just put a shirt on and not have to worry about the tire I have around me. Hope everyone has a fabulous week!!!

Weigh In: 04/12/2010
    Starting Weight (PSB Starting Weight) - 305
    Week 1 - Missed
    Week 2 - goal: 305 actual: 301
    # lbs LOST: 4
    # lbs TO GO: 99 lbs to go
    Week 3 - goal: 299
  • momieof2
    Options
    Svey9480 - Keep up the good work! Your luck will change :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Jesyka - Thank you for the wonderful information! I will keep that in mind when I plateau. :smooched:

I love the challenge this week. I can't wait. I have this huge hill by my house and I dread it. It's my goal to walk up it this week. Maybe by the end of the week it won't be so bad :tongue:

Good luck everyone!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Rhoslynn
    Rhoslynn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Weigh In: 04/12/2010
    Starting Weight (PSB Starting Weight) - 270.1
    Week 1 - Goal - 268 Actual - 268.7 (-1.4 lbs)
    Week 2 - Goal: 266 Actual: 266.8 (-1.9 lbs)
    # lbs LOST: 3.3
    # lbs TO GO: 56.7
    Week 3 - Goal: 265 (-1.8 lbs)

Now that it's nice outside and the snow is finally gone (not including a pile left in our backyard!) I'm excited to get outside and walk, great challenge!
  • Betten
    Betten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Weigh In:
    Starting Weight - 212
    Week 1 - goal: 210 actual: 207.6
    Week 2 - goal: 205 actual: 203.4
    # lbs LOST: 8.6
    # lbs TO GO: 47.4
    Week 3- goal: 201

I already have my 30 mins in this morning! I will have to do some of my days on the elliptical because it is not always possible for me to get out of the house with the baby.

Monday: 30 mins!
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Monday: 43 mins!
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    So glad its Monday! New week! Last week was a bad week for me. I feel off the wagon totally with eating whatever I wanted and not exercising and not drinking my water.

Today is the start of a new week and feel better already!

PSB Starting Weight: 203.2
    W1 Goal: 201.2 Actual- 202.6 Lost 0.6
    W2 Goal: 200.6 Actual- Didnt weight myself so taking todays higher weight 205 :explode:
    W3 Goal 203

This weeks challenge is it just 30 minutes of walking or can we include any exercise?
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I drank way way to much this weekend. I know I said that last weekend (and realize that this probably makes me sound like a lush, which I really am not) but this weekend was really awful calorie-wise. I suppose I did get a bit of exercising walking from bar to bar and dancing though. And at one point my friend and I were running and slamming our bodies into the vending machine at our hotel (more her than me though) but I did not eat said vending machine snacks! Well ok maybe like 2 or 3 combos, but I passed on m&ms, snickers and cheez-its.

I did pretty decent during the week with the challenge, though I have no idea have you guys keep track of your ounces. I constantly refill my bottle whether it is empty or not so it hard to tell. did not do so well with the water fri - sun though. I usually do the eliptical for my cardio, so that technically counts as walking, right?

Tonight is my weekly weigh-in, so here's to hoping this weekend didn't totally destroy me.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Monday: 50 mins
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • momieof2
    Options
    Monday: 30 minutes - 1 day down :love: That felt so good!
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    Options
    Monday: 90 minutes outside and 30 minutes inside (slower) = 120 minutes :smile:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday: