Plus Size Barbies - Week 3

Options

Replies

• momieof2
    momieof2 Posts: 98
    Options
    Monday: 30 minutes - 1 day down That felt so good!
    Tuesday: 31 minutes
    Wednesday: 0 - Couldn't walk today, it was raining out , :tongue: but I did work out in the morning, 35 minutes
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday, whoops!

Monday- 30 minutes of walking, 30 minutes at Curves
    Tuesday- 40 minutes of walking, 30 minutes at Curves, 40 evil abdominal exercises
    Wednesday- 30 minutes of walking, 30 minutes at Curves

I already have my 30 of walking in already today and might be able to squeeze in more later. I am so ready to go home!!!!!!!!!! I plan on leaving first thing tomorrow morning. If I can motivate myself to get up early I'm going to try to go to Curves first.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I don't think I am going to get my 30 minutes in today as I feel like I have food posioning or something. Ugh this sucks.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Monday: 70 minutes of exercise
    Tuesday: 60 mintues of exercise
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: 112 minutes of walking
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Monday: 50 mins
    Tuesday: 30 mins (also did 30 mins with my trainer)
    Wednesday: 65 mins (4.25 miles! whoop)
    Thursday: 62 mins (did 3 miles in 42 min)
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    Monday: 33 minute walk, about 1.2 miles
    Tuesday: 35 minute walk, about 1.2 miles
    Wednesday: 35 miunute walk, about 1.2 miles PLUS, 15 minute bike ride
    Thursday: 34 minute walk, about 1.2 miles PLUS, 15 minute bike ride
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • Yurippe
    Options
    Monday- 30 minutes of walking, 30 minutes at Curves
    Tuesday- 40 minutes of walking, 30 minutes at Curves, 40 evil abdominal exercises
    Wednesday- 30 minutes of walking, 30 minutes at Curves
    Thursday- 30 minutes of walking, 30 minutes at Curves

I went outside to go for another walk this afternoon and it was too damn hot! Can't wait to go home tomorrow.

Way to go Rostrum for feeling like crap and getting your walking in anyway!

Edited to mention that my abs STILL hurt from Tuesday. :grumble:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Monday: 49 mins (did 2 miles)
    Tuesday: 105 mins
    Wednesday: 62 mins (2.5 miles)
    Thursday: 68 mins (2.8 miles)
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm pretty new to this site and looking for some motivation. Thought I would join your group if it ok.

This week's weight: 215
    Next week's weight goal: 213.5

I'm drinking water, water, water!! I hope it helps!

Exercise:
    Monday: 30 minutes treadmill, Free weights
    Wednesday: 45 minutes walking
    Friday:
  • Yurippe
    Options
    Welcome Carrie_D!
  • Jparadise72
    Options
    Monday: 35 min (treadmill incline at a 5 )
    Tuesday: 35 min and I actually ran for 5 of those!! yay
    Wednesday: 70 min w incline
    Thursday: 35 min w incline
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

I Love P.S Barbies and I'm so grateful that I have you all, thanks for motivating me! :heart: Jessica
  • jesyka
    jesyka Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am so upset......I am working so hard this week, then BAM, I start yesterday. UGH. Of course, the one week where I am pushing myself hard, eating awesome, and set my goal for 4 lbs, this crap happens! I hate TOM~ lol Just take my insides out already, I can't have anymore children anyways. Seems like as soon as things are good, I start. UGHHHHH. Oh well, thats life, huh?

Tina 3 times since I started this 25 days ago I've had a visit from TOM:devil: The joys of after having a baby. I definitely understand where you're coming from and honestly couple days to a week and you'll be back to normal. The longer you do this the easier it will be when TOM comes around. You'll learn different things that are healthier substitutes for TOM cravings and the motivation to get up and go do something will come around. It gets easier so don't beat yourself up about what you do or don't do with TOM at your door :)

svey- For someone who was worried about what would happen wi not being home you are ROCKING the workouts :D never underestimate yourself cause you're doing fantastic:flowerforyou:

Monday-30mins
    Tuesday-10minsgrumble
    Wednesday-NOTHING!!
    Thursday-80mins :smokin:

Told myself I would make up for Tuesday and Wednesday and I did it :love: Felt so much better today knowing that I got out and did what I needed to made me feel great
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Welcome to the group Carrie D!

I just want to say how great everyone is doing. Even though we all have our down days it is about getting out there and taking one day at a time. We are not in this to loose a little weight to fit in to our skinny jeans we are in this to make a better life for ourselves. Yes it feels great to fit into the skinny jeans and it is a great motivator but think about the big picture. It is not going to be an overnight success but evey pound off or even ever ounce off is making us healther and extending our lifes. As most of us know a fast loss usually makes a fast gain back. So celebrate every success no matter how minor it might seem to others or even yourself. Just one good decession that you make, picking the carrots over the chips, going out and walking instead of zoning out in front of a tv is a success. Yes we all have set backs but do not let that set back get you down and derail everything that you have accomplished this far. Celebrate life as we are in control of it, it is not in control of us. I hope everyone does something this weekend that just makes them smile and uplifts them no matter what it might be.

(Me I am going out with the girls to get a pedicure to celebrate my first 20lbs off and my friend passing her training class.)
  • momieof2
    Options
    Monday: 30 minutes - 1 day down That felt so good!
    Tuesday: 31 minutes
    Wednesday: 0 - Couldn't walk today, it was raining out , but I did work out in the morning, 35 minutes
    Thursday: 30 minutes
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • momieof2
    Options
    :happy:
    Welcome to the group Carrie D!

I just want to say how great everyone is doing. Even though we all have our down days it is about getting out there and taking one day at a time. We are not in this to loose a little weight to fit in to our skinny jeans we are in this to make a better life for ourselves. Yes it feels great to fit into the skinny jeans and it is a great motivator but think about the big picture. It is not going to be an overnight success but evey pound off or even ever ounce off is making us healther and extending our lifes. As most of us know a fast loss usually makes a fast gain back. So celebrate every success no matter how minor it might seem to others or even yourself. Just one good decession that you make, picking the carrots over the chips, going out and walking instead of zoning out in front of a tv is a success. Yes we all have set backs but do not let that set back get you down and derail everything that you have accomplished this far. Celebrate life as we are in control of it, it is not in control of us. I hope everyone does something this weekend that just makes them smile and uplifts them no matter what it might be.

(Me I am going out with the girls to get a pedicure to celebrate my first 20lbs off and my friend passing her training class.)

You ROCK!:flowerforyou: Thank you for the positive peep talk. I was chocked up reading it, it is sooo true! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I just have to share, last night my husband wanted McDonald's, I said sure I have enough calories, I can have a cheeseburger. On the way there I thought to myself, that wouldn't be the best choice, so I got my husband quarter pounder w/ cheese, and I went to subway :love: It was sooo good. But like you said it's about a life style change, and on a very positive note my son went to subway instead of McD's :happy:

I hope you have a great time getting your nails done :wink:
  • Betten
    Betten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Monday: 30 mins!
    Tuesday: 30 mins! on the elliptical.
    Wednesday: 30 mins! C25K W1D1!
    Thursday: None
    Friday: 30 mins! C25K W1D2!
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

I did the C25K W1D2 today! It was hard but i feel REALLY good! I am going to start week 1 over again next week just so I can have two days off at the end of each week. I am not sure I am ready to move to week 2 anyway. All the baby weight is gone now, so the weight is not falling off like it was :noway: . I am sure it is going to be much harder to reach those two pound goals now. I hope everyone is having a great week!
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options
    Had a great 2 1/4 mile walk today before the rain hit. Pretty good food day also. Pretty happy overall! :happy:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Monday: 49 mins (did 2 miles)
    Tuesday: 105 mins
    Wednesday: 62 mins (2.5 miles)
    Thursday: 68 mins (2.8 miles)
    Friday: No walking...rest day but I did garden for 120 minutes :)
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Monday: 50 mins
    Tuesday: 30 mins (also did 30 mins with my trainer)
    Wednesday: 65 mins (4.25 miles! whoop)
    Thursday: 62 mins (did 3 miles in 42 min)
    Friday: 70 mins (also did 30 mins with my trainer and my arms are about to fall off)
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i havnt been walking for 30 mins, but ive been doing other things for those 30 mins or longer. i dont like walking with all these kids, they just whine and complain. so the walk turns out to be more stressful than joyful!!! im sooooooooo bloated, im worried bout weighing in tomorrow!!! good luck everyone!!!!!!