Why are most women on MFP gorgeous?

Replies

• bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Well, I can't speak for everyone else :wink: , but I'm happy. Being happy usually makes women gorgeous.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    I think when you love yourself and take care of your mind and body its almost impossible not to radiate outward beauty..
    ^^ Case in point! :smile:
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    I was having a terrible day, but this thread made me laugh so much, I feel a million times better :happy:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    I'll be honest. Mine is just really great instagram filters.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    nice work dude! Amazing how this works everytime:smokin:
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    AiT5kCs.gif

Perfection

tumblr_m55f61UFZS1qc9hwt.jpg
    [/quote]

Even more perfection.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    At first I thought it was just a coincidence that pretty girls were posting on some threads. But every single one of them is a looker, easily 7.5-10.

Up your standards.

D@mn! :laugh:
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    tumblr_m55f61UFZS1qc9hwt.jpg

^ omfg this is me anytime I receive compliments. Bahaha.
  • MissMdM
    MissMdM Posts: 124 Member
    Lol cute
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    At first I thought it was just a coincidence that pretty girls were posting on some threads. But every single one of them is a looker, easily 7.5-10. I think the explanation is selection-bias. Only the good looking ones take care of their health. Impressive collection we got going here.
    ok, that's not a compliment. that's just saying that 'ugly' women are lazy and don't care how they present themselves, thus judging our worth on our looks.

bleurgh!
  • Einahhh
    Einahhh Posts: 139
    I think when you love yourself and take care of your mind and body its almost impossible not to radiate outward beauty..
    ^ Yup, this.
    Also, when you're online, you have total control over what you choose to let everyone see. Trust me, most of these people don't snap off one shot and go "Great, that'll do." They take a few and search through some more until they find a picture they look great in :P And I know I look a lot better in photos than I do IRL!
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Why thank you! LMAO....just had to post, not my real pic, but thought it would get your attn as it makes me laugh every time I look at it.
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    I am posting here, does that mean I am gorgeous???

I'm taking it, I can't remember the last time I got told I was gorgeous!:laugh:
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    for me every woman is beautiful !
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    it's because girls aren't actually on the internet... it's just one guy posting under attractive female pictures found on google.
  • Toninz
    Toninz Posts: 29
    That´s the glow of achievement, triumph, success...

LOVE this!!
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    it's because girls aren't actually on the internet... it's just one guy posting under attractive female pictures found on google.

:laugh:
  • QueenGyn
    QueenGyn Posts: 106

Maybe. :noway:

But its true there's a lot of beautiful girls in here. :smooched:
  • Why thank you! LMAO....just had to post, not my real pic, but thought it would get your attn as it makes me laugh every time I look at it.

bb did it hurt when you fell from heaven. 'cause you're clearly an angel. <333 lolz
  • CJpgh
    CJpgh Posts: 52
    Well played last pick. Isnt this a fitness site?