Why are most women on MFP gorgeous?

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Here's an even BETTER question.... Why do most men on MFP hide their faces and only show their chest/abs/arms????

I THINK WE HAVE SOME BUTTERFACES IN THE HOUSE!!

I've gotten enough headless men on here to reveal their face over PM to know that this is most definitely true! When I open the message, it's like ...oh. Not what I was expecting. I always envision a hot face with a hot body, but sadly that ain't always the case!

Oh, and OP, thanks for the FR, but I think you already got plenty of ladies on here who took the bait ;)

Lol most women with face only pics are myspace angles and are full blown whales

Lol....
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Here's an even BETTER question.... Why do most men on MFP hide their faces and only show their chest/abs/arms????

I've gotten enough headless men on here to reveal their face over PM to know that this is most definitely true! When I open the message, it's like ...oh. Not what I was expecting. I always envision a hot face with a hot body, but sadly that ain't always the case!

Oh, and OP, thanks for the FR, but I think you already got plenty of ladies on here who took the bait ;)

All the better to hide the double chin and make the girls more prominent than the stomach!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

All the better to hide the double chin and make the girls more prominent than the stomach!

Damn!! All my secrets are out!! :grumble:
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    this is such a nice, positive most and not sure if I'm one of these "gorgeous" women but i'll take it!

Most certainly gorgeous!

aww thank you! :wink:
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    'Cuz you have good taste.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options

I originally read this as "MySpace angels" :p who uses that anymore?
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options

hahaha...true but are the women who only have close ups of their boobs or butt with no face shots any better?
  • QueenGyn
    QueenGyn Posts: 106
    Options
    someone say bacon?
    My bacon!

u gonna fight me for it?

Too late. It's already in my tummy. Sorry folks!

BACON??!
    Where? :noway:

Where's the bacon for me?:cry::frown:

:blushing:
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this thread for the first time. Hoping to see lots of eye candy and the conversation switches to bacon. You guys are f*cking amazing!!!
  • sabrinalee8
    sabrinalee8 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    The glow of health instantly makes someone more attractive.
  • nesa0601
    nesa0601 Posts: 17
    Options
    Ain't that the truth...all them sexies might be one of the reasons why I stick around ;)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

I have plenty of body photo's promise!!! Even when I was a whale is on my profile.
  • HunkHunkOfLove
    Options

Well, you're a butterface yourself, so what were you expecting?
  • HunkHunkOfLove
    Options

Well, you're a butterface yourself, so what were you expecting?
    Won't accept?