Why are most women on MFP gorgeous?

Options

Replies

• ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I'm PMSing and stuffing my face with food...am i still hot?!

Hahaha. Love it.
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    < not a looker and on here! Lmao
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    That´s the glow of achievement, triumph, success...

In the meantime we use pictures of cats or loose clothing and sunglasses... :bigsmile:

Or no picture at all....
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I have a penis, It's just a lil one. So, I'm still pretty right?! Looooook at me!
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    At first I thought it was just a coincidence that pretty girls were posting on some threads. But every single one of them is a looker, easily 7.5-10. I think the explanation is selection-bias. Only the good looking ones take care of their health. Impressive collection we got going here.

That's not true. I am taking care of myself and getting healthy, and I don't fall into that category. I disagree with others, flattery will get you nowhere. :p
  • samanthajade124
    samanthajade124 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    At first I thought it was just a coincidence that pretty girls were posting on some threads. But every single one of them is a looker, easily 7.5-10. I think the explanation is selection-bias. Only the good looking ones take care of their health. Impressive collection we got going here.

I think that there are a lot of women on here that haven't always been classified as "good looking" ... only after they decided that they wanted to take care of themselves did they become attractive. So not all the attractive ones have always been that way. Everyone has a story. Don't judge by face value.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    they are dedicated
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Because we have boobs. Duh! Lmao j/k
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    i have to admit, he is right,good job dude :drinker:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Here's an even BETTER question.... Why do most men on MFP hide their faces and only show their chest/abs/arms????

I THINK WE HAVE SOME BUTTERFACES IN THE HOUSE!!

I've gotten enough headless men on here to reveal their face over PM to know that this is most definitely true! When I open the message, it's like ...oh. Not what I was expecting. I always envision a hot face with a hot body, but sadly that ain't always the case!

Oh, and OP, thanks for the FR, but I think you already got plenty of ladies on here who took the bait ;)
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

Some men have boobs.
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    this is such a nice, positive most and not sure if I'm one of these "gorgeous" women but i'll take it!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options

Compared to you, I do not have boobs. Yours are freakin amazing!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I assume because of the show Sex And The City
  • gabriola
    gabriola Posts: 4
    Options
    Most women ARE gorgeous, if you look closely
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    this is such a nice, positive most and not sure if I'm one of these "gorgeous" women but i'll take it!

Most certainly gorgeous!
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    Here's an even BETTER question.... Why do most men on MFP hide their faces and only show their chest/abs/arms????

I've gotten enough headless men on here to reveal their face over PM to know that this is most definitely true! When I open the message, it's like ...oh. Not what I was expecting. I always envision a hot face with a hot body, but sadly that ain't always the case!

Oh, and OP, thanks for the FR, but I think you already got plenty of ladies on here who took the bait ;)

Lol most women with face only pics are myspace angles and are full blown whales
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    :D muhaha
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

Lol most women with face only pics are myspace angles and are full blown whales

Haha!! These posts are just full of fun!! :P
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Nothing to add, sounds like it has been discussed pretty thoroughly. But --- A big thank you, we ladies do love to be complimented. ;)