My bacon!
  • MissVee22
    MissVee22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    well aren't you sweet! thanks :)
  • Chlobsy
    Chlobsy Posts: 5
    Options
    At first I thought it was just a coincidence that pretty girls were posting on some threads. But every single one of them is a looker, easily 7.5-10. I think the explanation is selection-bias. Only the good looking ones take care of their health. Impressive collection we got going here.

I think referring to women as "7.5-10" makes you a *kitten* and anyone who felt warm and tingly inside when they read that has low self esteem.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    someone say bacon?
    My bacon!

u gonna fight me for it?
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Think we are looking after our health, but we also only usually put up the best photos of ourselves! Lots on mine are old bad photos but I keep them to show myself how far I've come. The one up now was the best out of a bunch that day!
  • Einahhh
    Einahhh Posts: 139
    Options
    someone say bacon?
    My bacon!

u gonna fight me for it?
    From your picture? ...Perhaps not :tongue:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    someone say bacon?
    My bacon!

u gonna fight me for it?

Too late. It's already in my tummy. Sorry folks!
  • Raeesa777
    Raeesa777 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Oh in terms of friends, I dont know how to go about making any friends. I have none thus far. With zero friends, if I were to send a woman a request, she'd think I was hitting her, and if I were to send a guy one, he'd think I was playing for the other team.

Not every one is the same hey.. and i have to say.. u not too bad urself
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    At first I thought it was just a coincidence that pretty girls were posting on some threads. But every single one of them is a looker, easily 7.5-10. I think the explanation is selection-bias. Only the good looking ones take care of their health. Impressive collection we got going here.

I think referring to women as "7.5-10" makes you a *kitten* and anyone who felt warm and tingly inside when they read that has low self esteem.

I agree. That being said, I felt all warm and tingly inside, so thanks! (:
  • Sunnyjb
    Sunnyjb Posts: 220
    Options
    At first I thought it was just a coincidence that pretty girls were posting on some threads. But every single one of them is a looker, easily 7.5-10.

Up your standards.

^^ yes, that
  • Sunnyjb
    Sunnyjb Posts: 220
    Options

and this...
  • KirstyRoseUK
    Options
    I think when you love yourself and take care of your mind and body its almost impossible not to radiate outward beauty..
    ^ Yup, this.
    Also, when you're online, you have total control over what you choose to let everyone see. Trust me, most of these people don't snap off one shot and go "Great, that'll do." They take a few and search through some more until they find a picture they look great in :P And I know I look a lot better in photos than I do IRL!
    Lol,,, I actually think I look better in person than in photos. Maybe because I don't think true beauty shows up in a photo !?!?
    So I myself always take alot of pics before I actually find one that I like.

Imo if you are putting a picture online - the whole world sees it, so it may as well be a good one :P Haha though saying that going over board and making a flick book of your own face for the sole purpose of a forum could be a sign of narcissism.

Also, what are your thoughts on people with body dysmorphia? They may have snapped a great first picture - but are unable to mentally process it as a 'nice' picture because all there are able to see are what they consider to be imperfections.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    someone say bacon?
    My bacon!

u gonna fight me for it?

Too late. It's already in my tummy. Sorry folks!

:sad:

Well at least there's some eye candy in here. lol
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    AiT5kCs.gif

Hah!
  • KirstyRoseUK
    Options
    I think when you love yourself and take care of your mind and body its almost impossible not to radiate outward beauty..
    ^ Yup, this.
    Also, when you're online, you have total control over what you choose to let everyone see. Trust me, most of these people don't snap off one shot and go "Great, that'll do." They take a few and search through some more until they find a picture they look great in :P And I know I look a lot better in photos than I do IRL!
    Lol,,, I actually think I look better in person than in photos. Maybe because I don't think true beauty shows up in a photo !?!?
    So I myself always take alot of pics before I actually find one that I like.

Imo if you are putting a picture online - the whole world sees it, so it may as well be a good one :P Haha though saying that going over board and making a flick book of your own face for the sole purpose of a forum could be a sign of narcissism.

Also, what are your thoughts on people with body dysmorphia? They may have snapped a great first picture - but are unable to mentally process it as a 'nice' picture because all there are able to see are what they consider to be imperfections.

Hey! Actually girlies and guys - you might like this :3http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpaOjMXyJGk
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Can you say 'Catfish' lol. Joking ;)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

Going Fishing?
  • emafairycake1986
    emafairycake1986 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Why thankyouuuuuuu :P x
  • Bing30
    Bing30 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Have had a great time reading some of the comments!! Certainly cheered up my afternoon! :laugh:

And I don't mind taking the compliment if it's going!! :tongue: