Anybody have 40lbs to lose? Need a day by day buddy!

Options

Replies

• Sirli_79
    Sirli_79 Posts: 31
    Options
    I have lost since January 2013 12 lbs and I have still 34 lbs to go. :drinker: :tongue:
  • HoneyIShrunktheMom
    Options
    I have lost 65 lbs. and have 40 left to reach my goal weight. Feel free to add me. :)
    I have a blog where I journal about weight loss (among other things!). http://honeyishrunkthemom.blogspot.com/
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have about 39 more pounds to lose, have alrady lost almost 30. Start weight was 213 current weight is 184 and my goal weight is 145. Add me :)
  • mamad5
    mamad5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have 40 to loose too! Would like to see 130 again...Add me if you would like could use all the encouragement I can get!!! Together we can do it!
  • Shannshops
    Shannshops Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 70 lbs..I just started back today. Feel free to add me as a friend..
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 50 lbs. I'm on most days and serious about reaching my goal. Sometimes life gets in the way and I'm working to find a way to fit that in to a healthier lifestyle.

Anyhow, anyone on here feel free to add me and let work on this together!
  • madsan64
    madsan64 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I have much more than 40 to lose, but I'm going to take it day by day, pound by pound. I'm brand new to myfitnesspal & would love to have a support group. To get ideas & more importantly to stay motivated. So by all means add me & once I figure this all out I'll start adding all of you who've posted thus far! Good Luck TO ALL!!
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started out with 45 to lose and now I'm down to 32 to lose! I'd love to have you add me. Seems like you got a lot of response from this post. =D
  • Apples38
    Apples38 Posts: 54
    Options
    I have 45 to lose, all feel free to add me :-)
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 40 more to go! I'm on my 60th day of consecutive logging :) 29 y/o female. Feel free to add me
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    30-40 lbs to lose, anyone can add me
  • mzrellerelle
    Options
    Hey hey!! I definitely do!! If anyone needs a buddy, hit me up!!
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 40 pounds! This baby weight is sure taking its sweet time coming off! Feel free to add me :-)

^^ This! Lol :) 40ish to lose got an 18month old Boy whos keeping me active :P
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You can add me, my first goal is another 25 lbs, but why stop there? :flowerforyou:
  • DafMines
    DafMines Posts: 10
    Options
    I need to lose 49 more to reach my first goal weight. Im on everyday!!
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have another 40 pounds to lose! I started off at 220 and now weigh 195. My ultimate goal is 155, which is exactly 40 pounds away. Feel free to add me!
  • AnjellaRose_GF_SillyYak
    Options
    I have 40 then some to lose, just trying to eat when im hungry and not when im not. I log and weigh every day (or try to)
  • cuddlescreampuff
    cuddlescreampuff Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am almost halfway to my goal of 40 pounds lost, but can always use new friends. Feel free to add me, I'm on every day, and a super encourager. :flowerforyou:
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    40lbs is my first goal only 38 to go.
  • Greciankoukla
    Greciankoukla Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey there! My major goal weight is to lose 40 pounds... Add me! I weigh myself every Thursday and I just signed on. I'm pretty new. ;-)